• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ A Creative Collection Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ Updated 11/7 <3 NEW PoDM's <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laz I am jealous of all your frames makes me want to get mine done( which I am or should I say other half is cutting out) the frames that is!!!! will post when complete am working on the Halloween ones and Yeti
Great job gives me inspiration

Laz I am jealous of all your frames makes me want to get mine done( which I am or should I say other half is cutting out) the frames that is!!!! will post when complete am working on the Halloween ones and Yeti
Great job gives me inspiration

Aweeee Thank You! <3 I can't Wait to See Yours TOO!!! <3 I Love Seeing Peoples Frames and Creative Displays!

How thoughtful of hopemax. Those are super adorable cutouts.

It was and they Were Handmade!!! <3 <3 <3

I love the way you displayed your pins, especially Orange Bird. It looks better IMO than putting the pins in rows.

Added a Picture of My New Frame!!!!! Take a Peek ;) <3

I love the way you displayed your pins, especially Orange Bird. It looks better IMO than putting the pins in rows.

I agree, although some of my collections seem more organized in the rows... I guess it depends on the pins displayed too ;)

Thanks Alexa! <3

I found a picture of me as a young chap with the orange bird outside sunshine, now I want to collect ob.

Oooo I Wanna See it!!!!! Please Post???

I love all of your pins and frames! I don't collect Orange Bird pins myself but oh my goodness, your frame makes me want to. They are soooo cute. I love it!

The BT's are so pretty! Can't wait to finish ours. Eek 7 more to go! Love all the other pins as well. The Princess Designer's always take my breathe away. :)

I love all of your pins and frames! I don't collect Orange Bird pins myself but oh my goodness, your frame makes me want to. They are soooo cute. I love it!

Thank You! and Yes He is a Loveable Character For Sure!!!! Everyone Should Have at Least one Orange Bird Pin! <3 <3 <3

The BT's are so pretty! Can't wait to finish ours. Eek 7 more to go! Love all the other pins as well. The Princess Designer's always take my breathe away. :)

Thank You! I am so Happy to Have Completed My Set For Sure!!!! They are Stunning in Person!!!! <3

Amazing! :eek2: I'm so jealous of all of your pins! I especially adore your Jessica and Orange Bird collections. Well done and keep up the great work!

Really love your collection, looks beautifull!!! <3<3

Amazing! :eek2: I'm so jealous of all of your pins! I especially adore your Jessica and Orange Bird collections. Well done and keep up the great work!

Thank You Both! <3 <3 <3 I Loves My Little Orange Bird Pins and My Jessies ;) <3 <3 <3

Give me all of your tron pins please :) Very nice collection!

Haha! Thank You! <3 I wish I had more doubles as you Have Some of the ones I need in your Traders! Look in My Trades and see if Maybe we can make a few trades??? <3 <3 <3 Or I can pick up pins for you from WDW <3 I'm Going there this Sunday :D

<3 Laz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back