• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A cute zap from Jrdnsmom

ZAPPED! A cute zap from Jrdnsmom

PurpleRose

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Recently I posted a thread of my madam mim lanyard in the pin showroom section of the forum and then several days later I got a pm from Jrdnsmom saying that she had a mim pin that I did not have on my lanyard and wanted to set up a trade. I was sooooo excited because it was one that I have been trying really hard to get lately. This is a pic of the pin that we traded for, I added it straight to my lanyard. it's the one of just her head.

After I oogled my new mim pin for several minutes, I noticed that there was a little surprise that she included along with mim and here it is.

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for my mim and the very cute Chip and Dale Easter pin, I love them.

OMG! I need that chip and dale pin!!! That will be a new grail search! I have twins and I used to call them chip and dale. And the one called chip always have something pink and the one called dale always have something purple on! Its so right for us!

Oh and congrats!