• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A gift of Magic!

ZAPPED! A gift of Magic!

Purplemandms

Like the candy!
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Howdy folks!

I’m temporarily emerging from the depths to share a happy story about our resident wizard. A couple of months ago, in finding out that two new Kingdom Hearts pins would be released, I flailed around in excitement. CJ (Merlin) immediately offered to do pickups for me at the parks, and when I tried to pay him for the pins/his service, he refused and insisted that they were zaps. I picked up these beauties from my mailbox on Wednesday, but soon found out that I’d have to convert the biology lab I teach to an online format - so things have been crazy!

5c31739fb031246e5a1ee2d9e35a6ed9.jpg

Thank you so much CJ for really making my semester. Even more than that, CJ has been a big help in helping me to quell my anxieties in coming out as an LGBT+ individual in my, well, very small department. These past few months have been a slow transition of me being public about this - and although it’s still not in the cards for me to tell my family about it, and may never be - his support has meant a lot to me.

Maybe with quarantine I’ll be able to hang out a bit more on the forums, but in the meantime back into the depths I go! I hope everyone is safe and sound and getting ready for some MAJOR movie marathons.

Congrats on the zap!

And so proud of you for having the courage to take the first steps in your coming out! It's so wonderful to have the great wizard to lean on and help you through it. Sending lots of love and encouragement!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Back