• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A Grail! Society of Explorers and Adventurers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Grail! Society of Explorers and Adventurers!

CoryTheRaven

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
As soon as I saw that this pin existed, I wanted it... It's a pin for the Society and Explorers and Adventurers from Tokyo Disneysea. The attraction specific to them is Fortress Explorations, which is my second favourite attraction there after the tie between 20,000 Leagues and Journey to the Center of the Earth, but they are kind of an influence all throughout the park (and now into Hong Kong Disneyland with Mystic Point). One of the things that most impressed me about Disneysea is how all the attractions were based around the idea of exploration and adventure rather than conflict for the sake of conflict. It created a very unique experience (I talk more about it on my blog). Anyways, on with the pin!...

DSC08768.JPG

Thanks to MegglesM for selling it to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back