• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A Guide to Pin Buying on DPF

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Guide to Pin Buying on DPF
I agree! But don't forget about the sellers!
There is no telling if the buyer will retract their payment or file a complaint saying they never got it even with DC # claiming you sent it to the wrong place even though it says delivered.
It hasn't happened to me but I do know people it has happened to. Buyer's aren't the only one that need to be cautious, it's the sellers too, whether the person has 0 feedback or 100+.

That's why it's always good to take a picture of the pin/packing/shipping label. And also why I always get a receipt at the post office when I ship things, even things with stamps on them so they can't say I never shipped it.

You never truly know what to expect until the situation arises, both sides need to be careful/cautious, not just one :)

I think I will create a separate guide for Pin Selling on DPF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back