• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A little kindness goes a long way

ZAPPED! A little kindness goes a long way

Pinfanatics

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@Addicted to Alice Pins saw our post searching for the Bashful seven dwarfs train piece (the one to complete my daughter's set) and offered to Zap it her way.
Her beautiful purple package came yesterday and my daughter was soooooo excited to open it up! Not only did Ann send her the pin but an adorable tsum tsum of snow white and a lovely Bambi card.
The cutest line from the card "Bashful is sorry he took so long to join the mine train - he was feeling very shy! :)"
Thank you Ann! This was so thoughtful of you. As a mother there is nothing better then seeing others be kind to my children and showing them how wonderful and generous other can be. It also shows them how great it felt and the idea of "paying it forward" to others too. Spreading good karma where and whenever they can. :)
Here is Audry's beautiful completed train all thanks to Ann!
b04820056e9f0ad0415d9d012ea00a85.jpg

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Back