• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A little new to DPF, but not to pin trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little new to DPF, but not to pin trading.

disneyfanbrad

Collecting Again
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Brad. Member name: disneyfanbrad on pinpics. I have been collecting Disney pins for many years, mostly on and off. Just now starting back up again.

The main reason for this post is that I am wondering if any members would be interested in a custom made trading pin folder. I enjoy mine greatly and it makes me excited to collect again. I made mine because I didn't want to buy one online that seemed to be more expensive than what it's worth. Especially if mine could be anything that I wanted it to be. Another one of my favorrite things to do are sewing projects. I have had my sewing machine for a few years and have experience making very nice quality items. I'm offering my services to make a pin folder like the one posted below in the pictures (which is mine). But the sky is the limit to what yours can be. The one thing I would request is that it wouldn't be a larger size because I would have to ship it from here in Hawaii and it would get expensive fast. Things to consider:

Color of fabric: just ask and I'll reply with what I can find as far as colors and patterns go.

Color of thread

Size: the one in the picture is about a 10 inch by 10 inch square, which holds around 90 or more pins with five sheets in it.

Features: closures, zippers, extra pockets, different colored sheets, shoulder or handle straps. I'll even try my best to add a custom patch or name to the cover or a sheet.

As far as cost goes, I wouldn't expect to charge more than $25 for something nice with a $10 shipping fee. If things like zippers or hardware get involved it might be more. Please allow some time (maybe a few days to a week, depending how busy I am) for me to make the folder and be able to collaborate you about what you want.

Thank you again for reading and your welcomes and comments are appreciated. Just send a PM if you're interested. -Brad

Attachments

• page with pockets.jpg
    page with pockets.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 58
  • closed with ruler.jpg
    closed with ruler.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 58
  • page no frays.jpg
    page no frays.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 58
  • first page.jpg
    first page.jpg