• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A new game

A new game

DumboLover21

Active DPF Member
Rating - 98.8%
160   2   1
So, I have been thinking about wanting to do something fun for myself along with pins. I keep looking at my pins and I just been wanting to give some pins to people "just because" so therefore, I have decided to do a drawing. Every friday morning I will draw a person's name once a week every friday and whoever gets picked from the name will recieve a pin from me. I will mail along on Fridays with my other packages. I will try my best to get a pin from the person's wants, if I dont have what they want I will pick something else.

If you are intrested in being in the drawing please PM me with your address and your favorite cagetories of what pins you are collecting.

Thank you :wiggle:

Marcia

Last edited:
Back