• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A Picture Fit for A Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Picture Fit for A Princess

Chusaurus

Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer -née Chubs191
Rating - 98.5%
64   1   0
I love the litheo pin sets, but I only have one. After trading for one of my most gorgeous pins, I wanted something appropriate to display her in. So, I made this last night after work!
TKGdxyt.jpg

I'll keep you guys updated on the progress once I have a frame!

Last edited:
AzH3ENJ.jpg

I went to Joann's today to pick up the frame. I really liked how this turned out!

Thank you to everyone for your words of encouragement! I can't wait to try to do this again with the next pin I deem worthy!

I love the litheo pin sets, but I only have one. After trading for one of my most gorgeous pins, I wanted something appropriate to display her in. So, I made this last night after work!
TKGdxyt.jpg

I'll keep you guys updated on the progress once I have a frame!

Wow your art is better then the actual pin. Very impressive!!!

You have incredible artistic abilities, well done! Your drawing looks like Disney used it to make their pin, LOL. And I love what you did with the frame. It has the "feel" and "time frame" of when and where Frozen took place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back