• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A Pinsgiving Trading Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy heck... I wonder what they will do with those unsold buddy passes. Since they probably would like to sell them, I would imagine the $275 would be able to add them after the fact...

I was able to gain the cheap package for myself and daughter... so very happy about that.

:O I got in to the BFF package and a buddy pass! YAHOO!!!!!

(Incidentally, I snagged the buddy pass to give another DPFer who doesn't get in the chance to go. Most likely I will random draw this and will only ask for the pass cost back ($175). I didn't get any additional pins since I was at my spending limit - of course this is the day before payday - but will try for more pins during the second chance drawing.)

There will be a second drawing? for the pins that didnt sell out?

and yay! see you there @timeerkat and @TheMickeyMouseRules !

I guess drawing is the wrong word. I should have said second chance sale.

For the pins that didn't sell during the initial registration period, a second sale will happen at a later date. Details and a link for the sale will be emailed to attendees.

why are the photo film strips mis labeled ?? hope i dont get screwed out of the set I chose

I honestly just clicked all of them and went straight through to the next page, and the confirmation just says "Photo Booth Series #1" with no descriptor, so I can't see what was mislabeled. Did they put the wrong set of pins under the wrong package number?

I would suggest contacting Adi and double checking.

i just sent Adi an email.. i, too, just zoomed through the site to get through registration

why are the photo film strips mis labeled ?? hope i dont get screwed out of the set I chose

Apparently, they are not mislabeled. Here's the response I got from Adi:
~~~

Hi Erin,

Yes, your reservation shows you have Photobooth #2 & Photobooth #3, as well as the Ralph Breaks the Internet Set. Did you want to add Photobooth #1 (Lumiere & Cogsworth, Mowgli & Baloo, Carl & Russell, and Genie, Abu & Magic Carpet) to your set?

Best,

Adi

the previewed photos on their facebook page are different than what you were able to choose during your purchase.

Is it? I checked on the pics I saved from fb before the link came up and they were the same?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Photo booth series #2 said moana, zootopia etc. On the event purchase page

Even the bff package said "beauty and the beast trading event"

Just checked status of registration: buddy pkg only left, BFF and Trading pkg sold out

As Tessa mentioned earlier of what will DSF do, cause now no one can buy them : p

BFF Package is available to select (an error message occurs if you try to continue).

Status
Not open for further replies.