Zapped! A pixie dusted parcel!

Discussion in 'Pin Zaps & Swaps' started by ladyroselie, Feb 2, 2019.

1. ladyroselie

ladyroselie Water Talent Fairy

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

@PixiePost is the best! After @starry_solo tagged me on PixiePost's sales thread I mentioned that I loved her fairy books for sale, but didn't have any money to spare. Later that evening she sent me a message and offered to zap them to me. It was such a sweet thing and I had been having some terrible anxiety and panic attacks that day at work. It really reminded me that there are awesome people out in the world who still believe in the magic of fairies and pixie dust!

I can't wait to read these and see all the amazing art! Fairies are my life, my dream is to someday have a Pixie Hollow themed house!

[​IMG]

She even included some little goodies hidden in the books!

[​IMG]

Thank you so much PixiePost!

2. PixiePost

PixiePost Previously SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    151   0   0

[​IMG]

You are so welcome!

[​IMG]

Don’t stop believing.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slbrabham and ladyroselie like this.
  3. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    115   0   0

How wonderful ~ Congrats!

ladyroselie likes this.
  4. Booger1964

Booger1964 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    313   0   0

How sweet! Congrats!

ladyroselie likes this.
  5. ladyroselie

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

I've been reading through the books and they are super fun. The art is to die for. Funny tidbit, Jasmine Becket Griffith is featured in the 'Art of Fairy' book and they only show two pieces and they aren't really anything like her current big-eyed, oil-painted style! It is really cool to see the evolution. If this book was redone she would be one of the big featured artists! Everyone has to start somewhere :D

PixiePost likes this.
  6. mickeymousje

mickeymousje Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    378   0   1

Very nice, congrats!

ladyroselie likes this.
  7. Shelterkat

Shelterkat A Very Merry Unbirthday!

Rating - 100%
    389   0   0

Congrats! Have you tried making a fairy garden? I made one and it was fun!:pooh:

ladyroselie likes this.
  8. ladyroselie

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

What a great idea! I haven't done one yet. I did find a company that makes really cute fairy garden furniture pieces, but the fairies themselves were not very cute. If you have any suggestions for cute fairy figures let me know. My favorites are Pixie Hollow fairies and Fantasia Nutcracker Suite fairies :D