• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A special zap from gbdb4ever!

ZAPPED! A special zap from gbdb4ever!

Dreamwisher

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I just went to the mailbox and saw a lbe I was not expecting. I was zapped with pin # 89875 DSF Chip and Dale as Mouseketeers.

The note inside stated the person I nominated to receive a pin for the 13 th day after Christmas was chosen, which made me happy enough but then to get this pin as a thank you for recognizing them just blew me away!

I won't say who I nominated so they can be surprised, but I want to say thanks so much to Debby and Greg for being great DPF members and thanks for the special pin! I will always keep it in my collection.

Back