• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: A SuPeR SuperTank Auction: Take Two!!!

Auction Ended: A SuPeR SuperTank Auction: Take Two!!!

supertank

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Here we go again! I can see now why this has really caught on! In this, my second auction, you are bidding on the following pin:

pin53470

Pin 53470: DLR - Camp Pin-e-ha-ha - Tug O'War - Chip, Dale & Clarice LE 500

Bids with Haunted Mansion, Haunted Mansion Holiday or PODM will be a sure way to increase your chances of winning. Check out my wants to get an idea of... my wants!
PM me with any questions!

THE AUCTION ENDS FRIDAY JUNE 22nd AT 9PM PST
AUCTION RULES:

• [*=center]You must post your bids prior to the deadline. Any edits/posts after the deadline will not be considered.

[*=center]If you bid a PODM pin, please give a brief description of the scene.

[*=center]As with all auctions, I will NOT entertain bids with money. This is a trade auction only.

[*=center]PM me if you have questions, please don't PM me with a special offer. All bids must be visible to everyone.

• [*=center]I will post the top 3 bidders each evening.

• [*=center]On the final day, I will update the top bidders as bids are made (if I'm available)

[*=center]HAVE FUN!!!

Thanks dis22 for the bid! I already have the two vinylmation pins, but it was worth a shot! Nightly leader board update:
1. docfish2u
2. Combatdre
3. dis22

Thanks everyone! Only one day left!

I can do
Pin 82966: Vinylmation Mystery Jumbo Pin Collection - Urban #6 - Viking ONLY
plus your choice of two of the following
Pin 56808: WDW - Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa (Mickey Mouse)
or
Pin 65969: WDW - Sorcerer Mickey with Park Icons (Spinner)
or
Pin 17711: Magical Musical Moments - Day in the Life of Pooh (Flocked)

A new bid, and a new leader! The current leader board is:
1. Twins10101
2. docfish2u
3. combatdre

Thanks everyone! Only one hour remaining!!!

I'm trying to decide... I just got a set that I'm debating whether to auction off or not... what do you guys think of an auction for this boxed set?

pin82214

Pin 82214: WDW - Walt Disney World® 40th Anniversary - 4-Pin Box Set

Back