• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: A Truely EPIC POC game!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: A Truely EPIC POC game!!!!

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
Alright folks! Are you ready?!?!?!?
Are you set to play this Epic POC auction game?
Because it should be a fun one!

Heres the rules:
  1. Add up your own points for me.(if you don't my head might explode)
  2. you may add/change to your bid 2x. which means 3 bids total allowed. Restate your entire bid each time.
  3. Always state all the pins you are bidding with pin numbers. pics not required.
  4. Scrappers are NOT cool, but scrap warning on pinpics are fine.
  5. My wants list has absolutly nothing to do with this auction.

How the points work::

• The person with the highest AVERAGE POINT PER PIN wins.
  • LE pins: bonus 50 points no matter the edition size.
  • Open edition/rack/retired/limited release are no bonus points.

To figure out your average:

1. Bidding positive t/w pins or nice pins will not win this auction!
  2. On each pin you bid, Subtract the Wanting from the Trading to get a starting point. so trades: 100, wants 10 is 90 points
  3. add bonus LE points if applicable.
  4. add up all the pins points, then devide the total by the number of pins bid. If you have 3 pins, worth 90, 50, 40 you do this:90+50+40=180/3=60
  5. Your bid is 3 pins at 60 average.

I hope that doesnt seem to complicated. I am just trying to prevent 15 pins in a bid this time around.

So, with that...

Here it is......

The epic, Steaming Piece of Crap pin.......

Pin 25874: WDW Cast Member - National Boss Day 2003
(Scrooge McDuck)
Pinticulars of note:

• LE 3000
  • trade vs want: 84/8
  • This pin would be a 126 point pin if you used it to bid.

Auction ends on THURSDAY
October 11th
AT 11:59 pm And 42 Seconds. PST

Fine print: Auctioneer enjoys doing these auctions as a way to get cast lanyard trade fodder. Don';t ask why she likes crappy pins as the answer will boggly your mind. Coming up with new fine print for every auction can be exhausting if the brain is not properly caffiened up. Do not attempt these PPC auctions yourself or your brain might explode too. Psycho pixie is in no way responsible for any brain explosions that may occur while bidders try to do the math. It's a game people, not the lottery, bid wisely. Have fun, or auctioneer might hunt you down and kick your shins... hard. Playful banter is completly permissable on this thread, but drama and stoooopidity are not. Bid at your own risk. Bidding on auctions can become addictive, much like pin trading and collecting. Please trade and collect wisely. Bidders should not bid and drive. Bidding on poc auctions is known in the state of california to cause cancer, well not really but I felt like saying that.

now THIS is a POC: Pin 65896: WDW - Hidden Mickey Pin Series III - FUN ICONS - Mickey Flag

168 trading - 41 wanting = 127 points

My bid:

Pin 66605: WDW - Hidden Mickey Pin - Map Icons - Fastpass - Series III - 181 trade/46 want = 135
Pin 72945: Booster Pack - Club Penguin - Puffles- Light Blue Puffle Only - 47 want/9 trade = 38
Pin 72709: Booster Pack - Club Penguin - Puffles- Yellow Puffle Only - 47 want/9 trade = 38

Total = 211

That is the best...er....worst that I have. :lol:

My bid:

Pin 66605: WDW - Hidden Mickey Pin - Map Icons - Fastpass - Series III - 181 trade/46 want = 135
Pin 72945: Booster Pack - Club Penguin - Puffles- Light Blue Puffle Only - 47 want/9 trade = 38
Pin 72709: Booster Pack - Club Penguin - Puffles- Yellow Puffle Only - 47 want/9 trade = 38

Total = 211

That is the best...er....worst that I have. :lol:

total 211 devided by 3 pins is your average: 70.3... So your bid is 3 pins average 70.

2 bids so far:

1. paragani: 1 pin 127 av.
  2. Bryana 3 pin 70 av.

Well crud! I totally forgot about the average. I can redo my bid right?

Then again....I did it for fun. I don't really want to give up my pins. I like them...as crappy as they may be. LOL!

Hi Pixie, I sent you my best/worst last time. :bowdown: You have defeated me with your average this time. :facepalm: But I was the first to post 5 stars for your awesome self!!!

you rock! thanks for the 5 star david!

A note to my bidders, i didnt mention this, because I just relaized it...

If theres a tie between averages (like 2 people have a bid of 200 average) then whoever have the most pins in that bid wins.

Example:
bid A is 3 pin 200av.
bid B is 2 pin 200av.

Bid A would win.

Wow. this pin must be a POC. no-one wants to play. lol

That could be due to my averages idea. so... next time. no averages I guess.

Today is Wednesday right?

So that means this auction ends tomorrow night!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back