• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A very Catty Zap from Rick

ZAPPED! A very Catty Zap from Rick

momin.ator

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
enhance

I made an ISO post for this cute Aristocats Food and Wine pin and I got a PM saying that @Rick195275 was going to zap me!
Also included is this great Yzma Cat Lady Keychain that I'm going to add to my keys. I love the pin. It is different than all of the
others because they are eating and I don't have a Food and Wine Festival pin in my collection. I love the pin! (did I say that already?)
Thank you so much @Rick195275!

enhance

I made an ISO post for this cute Aristocats Food and Wine pin and I got a PM saying that @Rick195275 was going to zap me!
Also included is this great Yzma Cat Lady Keychain that I'm going to add to my keys. I love the pin. It is different than all of the
others because they are eating and I don't have a Food and Wine Festival pin in my collection. I love the pin! (did I say that already?)
Thank you so much @Rick195275!
Observation: Smart Marie! She knows better than to be caught on camera while eating. ;)

Congrats! :)

Back