• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A Very Sweet Surprise :)

ZAPPED! A Very Sweet Surprise :)

ThatCrazyPinGirl

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
So...I live out in the middle of the country. Why is this relevant? My mailbox is about a quarter of a mile away at the end of my very long driveway. Because of this, I almost always check the mail either when I'm leaving the house or when I'm coming home from somewhere. I'm always very excited when I open my mailbox and see that there is a pretty little bubble envelope waiting for me :)

This was the case on Saturday when I received a package from Likeaboss with the pins that I'd traded for inside! I was so excited that I opened the bubble mailer in my car (I pretty much always do! lol) I just couldn't wait until I got to the house. I pulled out the two pins and stared at them for a second before I set them gently on my passenger seat. I took those pretty pieces of metal directly into the house! I didn't spare a thought to the bubble envelope that was still sitting on my passenger seat. I usually don't until there are three or four of them sitting there lol

Well...today was that day. There was three empty bubble envelopes sitting in my car. I gathered them up to throw them away, but when I picked up the bubble envelope that had come from Likeaboss, I felt something hard in it! I was like..."What is this???" So, I reached in and pulled out a very cute Chip and Dale pin that was attached to a very cute note from Daniel :)

It is adorable, and I'll be getting a pic up here as soon as I can! :) I really appreciated this little surprise as I'm feeling really sick today :p

Thank you so much, Daniel! This surprise made my day :)

Back