• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: A Villainous(and free) Halloween Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: A Villainous(and free) Halloween Game!

akarih

Resident "Young Person"
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hi everybody! I had so much fun reading everyone's responses in the last game I did so I thought I'd do another for Halloween! All you have to do to be entered is answer the questions below. The winner will receive 3 pins, #121884 Captain Hook Tsum Tsum, #133636 2019 Queen of Hearts Hidden Mickey, and #121882 Lady Tremaine Tsum Tsum. And here are the questions!

What are you doing this Halloween?

Favorite Halloween candy?

Favorite Halloween costume you've ever done?

Halloween costume this year(if applicable)?

Least favorite Halloween candy? And btw if you say candy corn you're disqualified.

Favorite thing to do on Halloween or a Halloween tradition with your friends/family?

Optional: share a story where you got scared bad during Halloween(there's no extra prize it's just for my enjoyment)

This game will end at midnight Eastern Time on the 30th. Looking forward to reading your answers!
5645196a6fb327ba3c0bcb77b376660c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’m having a very relaxed Halloween this year. Staying home in my pumpkin PJs and having a scary movie marathon.
I started the festivities early this year - I went to Midsummer Scream in August and Salem, Massachusetts in September - so now I’m content to kick back till the holiday’s over!

Favorite Halloween candy? I love Reese’s, Snickers, Crunch, and Kit-Kats. I also have a soft spot for Peep’s Marshmallow Ghosts, which look adorable floating in cocoa.

Favorite Halloween costume you've ever done? That’s tough. My mom always made me and my brother amazing costumes from scratch.
I’m gonna go with this dino disguise:
454f93536febad20793adbc7bb8c0b35.jpg

I actually didn’t end up putting together a costume this year! But I’m not attending a costume party this year, and I have a bunch of spooky clothing and accessories I rock all Autumn long, so I’m good.

Least favorite Halloween candy? Anything watermelon flavored.

Favorite thing to do on Halloween or a Halloween tradition with your friends/family? I usually get together with my friends sometime in October just to hang out and carve jack-o-lanterns, or visit a pumpkin patch; and I usually spend the day of October 31st watching the Halloween movies with my mom.

Optional: share a story where you got scared bad during Halloween: My mother and brother always had scary movie marathons near Halloween, so even when I was very young I was familiar with a lot of horror films - even though my parents wouldn’t let me watch them from start to finish.
The only one that really traumatized me was Child’s Play - I had a large collection of dolls that I had been given over the years, and I could never look at them the same after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I forgot about an entries post!

1. SoraPandora
2. CCofRR13
3. Booger1964
4. Omi
5. Sunoo
6. TheMickeyMouseRules
7. MischiefMade
8. Itzapinfan
9. Timeerkat

Last edited:
As always, decorated and will pass out candy (kids are too old to trick or treat) - here is our yard this year:

pnVHSMD9j

Favorite Halloween candy? Reese's

Favorite Halloween costume you've ever done? Jessica from True Blood

Halloween costume this year(if applicable)? not this year

Least favorite Halloween candy? And btw if you say candy corn you're disqualified. I can't think of any - my kids always hated Almond Joys and Mounds - I love them both

Favorite thing to do on Halloween or a Halloween tradition with your friends/family? We try to watch our favorite scary movies (Johnny Depp's Sleepy Hallow - Army of Darkness - NBC - original Halloween - we also added Zombieland this year) - decorate the yard and house - carve pumpkins (just finished today). My favorite thing about my neighborhood is that we live on a dead-end street that has three cul-de-sacs off of it - not a lot of through traffic so really safe for all our kids to run around. If the weather is nice - almost everyone puts a fire pit outside at the end of our driveways so the kids can just stay on the sidewalks and collect candy from the end of our drives. All the adults get to talk to each other - some pass out beer to other adults - it's almost like a street party. If it rains, we get half as many kids and have to stay indoors - not as much fun.

Staying at home and watching scary movies (while handing out candy as trick or treaters arrive).

What is your favorite Halloween candy?

The candy corn/pumpkin mix.

In keeping with a Disney theme, Pinocchio (using my brother's real lederhosen:).

Halloween costume this year?

N/A

Least favorite Halloween candy?

Peanut butter taffy.

Favorite thing to do on Halloween or a Halloween tradition with your friends/family?

Attempt to complete the Maezilla corn maze.

Share a story where you got scared bad during Halloween?

When I was little (1st or 2nd grade?), my older brothers took me trick-or-treating and after ringing the doorbell of a house on the next block, somebody in a gorilla suit opened the door and jumped out roaring and growling. I ran all the way home and it took a while before my brothers were able to convince me to go back out again.

What are you doing this Halloween? For actual Halloween probably nothing more than watching Hocus Pocus, but I have been to a couple people's parties and went to a pumpkin patch yesterday!
dXl6b5rKFFi5KBsu4LkXEKln7iM7TkTFCBUQ0y5VGNZHrk6vBI6QCBLx0aPEyNfmfbg55fz9y3WHndK3b8xreefgdWmrPnmKUfkAeHSRPYVP44PlNWmE-PL2qpdGKAYwx6ariiMCVRReLgBPucjRHbfwtbrVfmyyW_jniXnGdJoE3v0i2gyUlk0kcxj5YkT7pk8qDIDjuPuwwfGTkVlh9pfeVmZyom3imjtew0jII3aX3Z6jUN7qhW95WVR72T_MkRVzwfOB3jJnwEMP4Ev2PZko4WXicc-IaD2O3gp5UGl3o9BB5eu7APvcr-vqeqQIDM-pN6KLduVF7ajX_pYDd-eD5rV2sECfqcjVGtqSQam7UtUW7MPx5n0AT51gpxu1j9Co0F2mxY_DZhTjDuflO4G1b1MDZiPfivgCymQlJZscbHWnpMTBCHzvYU7tCiT-QeYItg8mfS2cDsKKRqzoJdpLIfbOTEJgBxvApgByYVeOKmcS-MAWm3uxMKcz9248uDlurnAPUSmmidVdbOmYQw5RWy5sYivWi23c1Wo4cAA2f1IUQh6PdIcAQGHftGTMqKZehOi0lYVs3rhPD_ApxjryMAE6NvgaLH7jCltMbIVIMANyyhEA3D6J2Db-iufbXgft0eQdYBODmpsPAH2Kb97IWGJw5fXDrpAnSG21ja91QB7MfpRj7Pw=w498-h664-no

Favorite Halloween candy? Twizzlers!

Favorite Halloween costume you've ever done? I like to dress up as obscure characters usually, but I think my favorite in a while was this year, but since I'll share that in the next question, I'll go with when I was 16 I went at Lenore from the Roman Dirge comics. No pix of the actual costume, sorry, but this is the character! We made the dress, and I had gel in my hair and I made the little skull hair clips!
9781848562721.jpg

She-Ra! Princess of Power!
W7l0j8VBREA5qgaY2eQHE2psj0X7_lalMVUPiETRSYUXu8AwkKeuaJNXR8XJpXKP6P22knzOhXG2Lp5PCW4icMGbHdJMXoOIWwpUXcYILnJPgdMs7vQzP3Iuuf8vpGYkN4STh0spo3j0Z4Q7CoWBeVihW3QEYNSyah4QPIQeLhb_TvcE67kpbMRmdQyj0_5SSYHFvOsUO7DrWYwLYffbXw1s7s0UNg3lrrJCYq4oQgzlQlMJAF0L8ds_-gdumeeVkLj0K8RITUsCvtOtAkwVnaGvABmvNgmR5N6v136e-1kY_oxCYr2BxUzB3NpgmFGtc6EUCqZlelYKscCASaBwSC67RcS3sOOarln96-fnExVD9v7eqHNWuUWQ_SPdCTO4gXeP7uNk1FmypAS0gOsgNy13UHBmgzkJEZYFgPfQ5zd0q8trOQZWyWxaNLXLcm0EEFoADhzIYTYSvoivgqDQ1ETg9OBnuTh7sXosWSqNzNxX_7Mfnp4c4HDJCVDqJi0_J4rhTOeIy1TfEPG20eDfJ3hH8jcDWbTVkkjwqO5v9Rgj4W8FoyXO6wiflEjuvq7ol99a2ncCqcxHvxM3xCvTdo1YlsKR6v_tHlIwdXCr0Xspb1ckgvWQJZrWgbxuBScmMtfK-6MnSG60VUmGLgREnGqNzkRNBxvjc8E3ipAhAsw0OHKRdRtjcNk=w498-h664-no

Least favorite Halloween candy? And btw if you say candy corn you're disqualified.
Butterfinger bars! I've just never liked them

We never really made any! For a while I had a tradition to watch The Crow on Halloween night, and usually like after 10pm, so it was a late movie and then go to bed, but now I'm not so edgy and I can't always stay up so late when it's a work night hahaha

Optional: I actually can't think of any! I was never scared of scary movies, I just never even liked them. I wouldn't go into haunted houses, because I knew I'd get scared, so I just avoided them ^^;;

Last edited:
Favorite Halloween costume you've ever done? That’s tough. My mom always made me and my brother amazing costumes from scratch.
I’m gonna go with this dino disguise:
454f93536febad20793adbc7bb8c0b35.jpg

This so reminds me of Hyperbole and a Half, when she talks about having a childhood dinosaur costume, and how it made her act like a dinosaur XD
Menace+24.png

Menace26.png

Least favorite Halloween candy? Anything watermelon flavored.
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS HAHAHAHA Give all your watermelon candies to me >:3

Just giving out candy at my house in costume with a friend. Probably watching some sort of spooky movie during it.

I'm a sucker for chocolate.

Halloween costume this year?
See above?

Circus Peanuts (do they still make those?) And candy corn is awesome, but it's gotta be Brach's.

Basically the same thing we're doing this Halloween.

Usually take daughter trick or treating, but this year my daughter is likely going without me... she is out growing me. :( So sad.

Favorite Halloween candy? Chocolate

Favorite Halloween costume you've ever done? Do not have a favorite.

Halloween costume this year(if applicable)? Maybe elasta girl/Mrs. Incredible.

Least favorite Halloween candy? And btw if you say candy corn you're disqualified. Snickers/Nestle crunch

Favorite thing to do on Halloween or a Halloween tradition with your friends/family? Trick or treat our neighborhood and use the chance to talk to my neighbors.

Studying. I have an assignment due in two weeks and it is a weekday. Plus it is going to be cold and rainy all day.

That is so harddddddd. I love candy! I especially like "Crunchie" bars

Same one that I am going to do again this year for spookyween! A Victorian Style Circus Ring Leader complete with tiny Top Hat!

As per above A Victorian Style Circus Ring Leader complete with tiny Top Hat! OH! And spooky spider web face makeup!

Black Licorice (yuck)

Every year my friends and I do a special Halloween table top game! Sometimes based in things D&D, sometimes our own made up system we call Space Game.

Ooh! I looooove halloween

What are you doing this Halloween? Disneyland !!! I’m sooo excited!

Favorite Halloween candy? 1000 Grand, like, who doesn’t need a 1000 Grand in their life?

IDK if I have a favorite, I just love halloween...here’s one of my faves though:
1144f75c9f19398a294b61dd0499d25b.jpg

Halloween costume this year(if applicable)? We will be Disney bounding this year in park the plan for the trip Is Vanellope/Ralph, Jack/Sally and Eric/Vanursula

Least favorite Halloween candy? And btw if you say candy corn you're disqualified. I don’t want to get disqualified so I’ll say twizzlers. Red vines are okay but twizzlers? Like what’s the point? Black licorice in general may be festive but it is the devil’s candy. Just No!

I love to dress up, and I loooooove DIY costumes and creations

Optional: share a story where you got scared bad during Halloween(there's no extra prize it's just for my enjoyment)

Not on Halloween but traveling, was in Mexico City in this historic hotel, the kind with the elevator that has a metal gate. Friends and I were in the ‘older’ part of the hotel, okay fine...just weird stuff kept happening. TV would turn on randomly in the middle of the night, remote was on dresser so no one rolled over on it, the tv was older so no timer. It would just randomly turn on the middle of the night. Scared the crap out of us. Same stay, group of us were in the elevator about to go down and I hear my friend call my name from the hall. I put my arm out to stop gate and hold elevator for my friend. I look out, there’s no one there. I go, I could of sworn I heard my name. My friends in the elevator with me go, no, we heard your name too. We rode the elevator down in scared silence....Our stay at that hotel couldn’t have ended sooner. Still gives me goosebumps thinking about it.

Ooh! I looooove halloween

What are you doing this Halloween? Disneyland !!! I’m sooo excited!

Favorite Halloween candy? 1000 Grand, like, who doesn’t need a 1000 Grand in their life?

IDK if I have a favorite, I just love halloween...here’s one of my faves though:
1144f75c9f19398a294b61dd0499d25b.jpg

Halloween costume this year(if applicable)? We will be Disney bounding this year in park the plan for the trip Is Vanellope/Ralph, Jack/Sally and Eric/Vanursula

Least favorite Halloween candy? And btw if you say candy corn you're disqualified. I don’t want to get disqualified so I’ll say twizzlers. Red vines are okay but twizzlers? Like what’s the point? Black licorice in general may be festive but it is the devil’s candy. Just No!

I love to dress up, and I loooooove DIY costumes and creations

Not on Halloween but traveling, was in Mexico City in this historic hotel, the kind with the elevator that has a metal gate. Friends and I were in the ‘older’ part of the hotel, okay fine...just weird stuff kept happening. TV would turn on randomly in the middle of the night, remote was on dresser so no one rolled over on it, the tv was older so no timer. It would just randomly turn on the middle of the night. Scared the crap out of us. Same stay, group of us were in the elevator about to go down and I hear my friend call my name from the hall. I put my arm out to stop gate and hold elevator for my friend. I look out, there’s no one there. I go, I could of sworn I heard my name. My friends in the elevator with me go, no, we heard your name too. We rode the elevator down in scared silence....Our stay at that hotel couldn’t have ended sooner. Still gives me goosebumps thinking about it.

I LOOOOOVE 1000 grand! If it wasn't unfair for me to give you extra entries you'd be the winner lol.

Work in the morning, which is only a half day that no one really gets much work done during, with costumes and decorations and food/drinks and a huge party (our company president is super into Halloween; it’s pretty much the biggest holiday of the year here). Right now I’m waiting at work for more people to leave so I can start decorating our section in secret. After work I get to take care of some chores at home, then going to a friend’s house to pass out candy.

Peanut butter M&Ms and Nutrageous (do they even still make those?) KitKats are also good. I loved Bottlecaps when I was little but I can’t handle them much anymore.

Hmm...favorite I did in a group was probably when my whole department - around 16 people at that time - did Disneyland of the Dead (Disney characters who had been killed in gruesome ways, and we made our area a spooky Disneyland). I went as Robin Hood who was hanged. Last year we did individual costumes and I went as Mr. Owl the Tootsie Pops mascot, which was really fun.

Mary Sanderson from Hocus Pocus. My boss is going as Winifred and my coworker is going as Sarah.

Whoppers (not a fan of malt) and warheads (too sour)

Making a pot of hot spiced apple cider

In college some friends and I would go to this corn maze with a haunted house in the center that you had to go through to get out. One year when we got to the end of the house someone jumped out at us and my friends all bolted to the exit leaving me alone with the jumpscarer. :p

This game is closed. I suddenly got kind of feverish, so it may be a little while until I can randomize depending on if the bug decides to stick with me or not. Thanks for your patience everybody!

Oh, yay! :)

If she is amenable to it, I would like to pass the prize to the next person on the list, @pretty Omi . I don't need any of the pins (they would honestly just end up in my trade book), and just wanted to enter for fun since I love Halloween (forgot to mention that when I posted).

Oh, yay! :)

If she is amenable to it, I would like to pass the prize to the next person on the list, @pretty Omi . I don't need any of the pins (they would honestly just end up in my trade book), and just wanted to enter for fun since I love Halloween (forgot to mention that when I posted).

How nice of you! Omi, please send me your address when you get the chance.

Congrats and Thanks for the fun game. I enjoyed reading about everyone's Halloween plans and such

Here is the wonderful prize package that i received,It's Amazing thank you! The Halloween Jumbo pin is fantastic and so is the Doom Buggy vehicle and i also got yummy candy and four amazing pins of Scrooge McDuck,Jack Skellington,Jack with Oogie Boogie and simba too. Scrooge,Jack and Jack with Oogie Boogie pins will be given to my brother for Christmas! Thank you for the super lovely package i won! It really cheered me up so much!
hjKUOAW.jpg
Congrats on an amazing prize! Wrong thread though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back