• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A wonderful in-person zap from TheOtherSteve!!! THANK YOU!

ZAPPED! A wonderful in-person zap from TheOtherSteve!!! THANK YOU!

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
While hanging out with good pin friends at DSF late late Saturday night(or was it early early Sunday morning?), Steve told me to hold out my hand so I did. He dropped this beauty into it!

pin69469

Pin 69469: DisneyShopping.com - Impressions Series - Fantasia

She'd been on my want list for some time. I actually owned her, but made the mistake of trading her away to someone. I'd regretted it ever since, so I'm SO SO SO happy to have her back again!!! And the fact that this generous zap came from someone I consider a friend, and at a time where I haven't had a lot of reason to smile and he gave me one, honestly means the world to me!

So, TheOtherSteve, thank you SO very much from the bottom of my heart!! This zap couldn't have come at a better time!!!

Wooow!! That is a beautiful pin!! I'm actually a fan of the 1st Fantasia, not the 2nd. But this pin is gorgeous and it's the only sequence I like in Fantasia 2000. Congrats! :)

Back