• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Adorable Artist Proof Tinker Bell Heart Pin! Ends Sat, June 6th at 9pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Adorable Artist Proof Tinker Bell Heart Pin! Ends Sat, June 6th at 9pm EST

MomeRathsOutgrabe

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
What a sweetheart of a pin! This auction is for Pin 86958, which is the Artist Proof version of Pin 67141, which features Tinker Bell blowing a kiss in front of two hearts. This auction will end on Saturday, June 6, 2015 at 9pm EST. My pin preferences are listed below, but feel free to put forth any reasonable bid.

55ac9d79-eab6-466c-8fe9-7eb94cee8835_zpsvrjmfvhu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Pins I like include:
Anything from my Wants List (PinPics ID: outgrabed)
Alice in Wonderland Characters
Lady & The Tramp
Thumper and Flower (from Bambi)
Cinderella's Mice (Gus and Jaq)
Chip & Dale (esp. with Clarice)
Scrooge McDuck
Gaston
Waldorf & Statler (from Muppets)
Song of the South Characters (particularly Brer Rabbit and his Briar Patch)
State Character Pins
Stained Glass Pins
Funny Business Collection
Characters from classic animated films (i.e. 1930s-1970s)

Pins I don't care for as much:
I generally don't care for pins based on contemporary films, or other Disney-owned companies like Marvel, Lucasfilm and Pixar. However, I keep finding exceptions to that rule, and I did enjoy Beauty & The Beast, Up, Tangled, Monsters, Inc. and Brave, so I wouldn't necessarily rule out pins from those films.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back