Sold/Ended: Advent calendar coop - SUCCESS!!

Discussion in 'Co-Op Forum' started by Ajk, Oct 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pins4twin

pins4twin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

I would take the Mickey Fab Five set, of it is still available.

Ajk likes this.
  2. Ajk

Ajk Part of the family.

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

It is and you have it.

And that closes out the second set! So I will be sending invoices to you, @Imaniceshark @TiggerSue and @sockgnome . As with the other batch, if you have changed your mind, please let me know right away so i can go to next person on the list (or seek other buyer). I'll order the set once everyone pays.
    Thanks!

TiggerSue likes this.
  3. theoucharis

theoucharis Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    83   0   0

It says it is sold out inline.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

4. Ajk

Ajk Part of the family.

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

Well Damn. I should have just grabbed it yesterday when I had it in my cart. :D Well, hopefully that was just a subset/limited amount they were selling online, or even a boo-boo that they had to pull back, and they will still have them in the parks later this month. I would still like to finalize payments so can plan to have the appropriate number of sets picked up. (Although it's not quite as much of a rush and I will refund if they are a no-show in the parks.) Tax will actually be slightly higher then but I'll just eat the difference. I'm presuming the base price will be the same.
    Thanks for the heads up!

5. TiggerSue

TiggerSue Want TIGGER PINS!!! on PinPics - FLTiggerSue

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

@Ajk
    Hi! Well, now that we "know the price", I'm afraid it is a little too steep for me. I'm cancelling my request for the Pooh Window. :(

Your pricing is totally fair but, I'm really only interested in the Tigger pin so, $76 is a bit much.

Thanks so much for setting up this Co-op for everyone. :)

6. Ajk

Ajk Part of the family.

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

No problem at all. Thanks for letting me know promptly.

7. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    527   0   0

The pins have been added to PTDB. Once you get them in, would you (or anyone participating in the co-op) please provide pictures of the actual pins (concept art added). This looks like a pretty set!

Ajk likes this.
  8. Ajk

Ajk Part of the family.

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

Payments are in and will be trying to get two sets in the park. But we still have one spot available for the Pooh set if there are any takers.
    @chubs191 @theoucharis

starry_solo likes this.
  9. chubs191

chubs191 Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer

Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0

Thanks for the offer, but I only trade for P--... I mean, I don't have a Pooh collection... What are you talking about? *hides all her pins*

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

10. theoucharis

theoucharis Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    83   0   0

I am honestly on the fence about this. I will send you a PM. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Ajk likes this.
  11. Ajk

Ajk Part of the family.

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

Well, if someone were to decide they wanted to start a Pooh collection, since they don't yet have one, this is a nice little set with all the characters to start off with. :D

12. Ajk

Ajk Part of the family.

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

Come over to the dark side young padawan. Ehr...I mean...Whatever. All good.

theoucharis likes this.
  13. chubs191

chubs191 Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer

Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0

Hypothetically, that someone unfortunately has to purchase a whole bunch of hypothetical TLM pins this month starting next week with DEC. So, her hypothetical budget has been blown for the rest of the year...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

TiggerSue, akarih and Ajk like this.
  14. Ajk

Ajk Part of the family.

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

We got both sets of pins! So everyone marked in green is good. Also, due to the size, we will probably be able to fit the sets in LBEs and not need to use priority mail boxes. (At least for folks only getting one set.) If that holds true, I will refund $3 of the shipping costs since shipping will be less costly than I was thinking. Tracking numbers and refunds to come through PayPal in the next few days.

And with that, I will close this co-op. Thanks for participating @sockgnome @Poohlady5 @KJackson1195 @pins4twin @summerskin !

Shelterkat likes this.
  15. sockgnome

sockgnome Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    195   0   0

Thank you so much, AJK!!! Excited to be getting these sets!

Ajk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.