• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Adventures by Disney + some others

Adventures by Disney + some others
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey friends! So last year I had the chance to travel out of the country for the first time in my life on a study abroad program. While I tried to pick up some mementos from my DLP trip, I really also want some pins that represent the places I visited, like Nottingham! As the title states, most of these are AbD pins, with a few randos
I'll have a full list of what I'm looking for below, then I'll post a link to my trader album. I'd prefer to trade for most of them, but I'd be willing to look at reasonable prices. I'm sort of afraid these will be hard to find real due to their memento nature, but I'm giving it a shot anyway.

Loch Ness
RS_R63c1f03cc0.png

Scotland/Edinburgh
RS_R9bc9f5448c.png

Nottingham-esque (as in these weren't necessarily for Nottingham but I'm desperate to find ones that evoke that since it was my home for the trip)
201610274862.jpg

201408147623.png

London
201605152854.jpg

pin50714

RS_Rc55a4e3303.png

(^Got to see Hamlet at the Globe so this would be perfect!)

Paris
pin58763

pin8888

pin96073

Will also look at other pins containing these specific locations, landmarks, or references: Nottingham, London, Saint Paul Cathedral (do they have any?), the Globe, Hamlet, Scotland, Loch Ness monster, Paris, Notre Dame, the Eiffel Tower, or the Arc de Triomphe.

Aaaaaaand my traders! Lock playing card has been traded.

Back