• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

TRADING Advice Needed!

TRADING Advice Needed!

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
Seeking a little bit of advice from pin experts! I have the opportunity to trade for some of the WDI heroes profiles - mainly Hercules, Stitch, and Phillip. I know sometimes these come up on the other site, and sometimes they are listed for crazy prices, but what do you consider the current value of these? Have their been any counterfeits of this series?

Please and thank you :)

Last edited:
Very excited for you.

Don't have a lot of advice, but will give it a go. :)

I would hope the trader will be reasonable. If they go to the extreme in their valuations then you do the same with whatever you are trading (ie, they quote the highest price... you do the same.) apples to apples and oranges to oranges and all.

As a specific example... I was able to trade Figaro cursive cutie for the Roger Rabbit WDI profile (one for one) back in September. I would think Roger Rabbit might be similar to Hercules and Phillip? Stitch probably values higher.

Very excited for you.

Don't have a lot of advice, but will give it a go. :)

I would hope the trader will be reasonable. If they go to the extreme in their valuations then you do the same with whatever you are trading (ie, they quote the highest price... you do the same.) apples to apples and oranges to oranges and all.

As a specific example... I was able to trade Figaro cursive cutie for the Roger Rabbit WDI profile (one for one) back in September. I would think Roger Rabbit might be similar to Hercules and Phillip? Stitch probably values higher.
Thank you @TheMickeyMouseRules this was really helpful. I do feel like they are going to the extreme for the stitch. The other two have recently sold for around $300-400 on the bay but there isn’t really any sold listings for stitch. They are valuing him at about $1000. I don’t even know how to gauge that price.

On a related note, does anyone have access to worth point who could tell me what the last one sold for?

Thank you @TheMickeyMouseRules this was really helpful. I do feel like they are going to the extreme for the stitch. The other two have recently sold for around $300-400 on the bay but there isn’t really any sold listings for stitch. They are valuing him at about $1000. I don’t even know how to gauge that price.

On a related note, does anyone have access to worth point who could tell me what the last one sold for?
I don’t think $1000 for stitch is crazy. I’ve seen it sell in groups for $1200 within the last couple months and I’ve seen people asking $1100 for recently not sure if that one sold. Some of the princesses are still getting $2k and higher ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don’t think $1000 for stitch is crazy. I’ve seen it sell in groups for $1200 within the last couple months and I’ve seen people asking $1100 for recently not sure if that one sold. Some of the princesses are still getting $2k and higher ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This is super helpful too! Thank you for the insight. I rarely see it listed so it’s one of those big question marks for me.

This is super helpful too! Thank you for the insight. I rarely see it listed so it’s one of those big question marks for me.
There were a couple on eBay a few months ago between $1200-1350 I believe? Not 100% but in that range, they aren’t listed as sold when I search that way but they are gone. Not sure how helpful that is but I’m not the best at eBay browsing either lol. I traded for one a while ago and we valued it at $1200 but also valued my traders at ebay values so it seemed fair.

There were a couple on eBay a few months ago between $1200-1350 I believe? Not 100% but in that range, they aren’t listed as sold when I search that way but they are gone. Not sure how helpful that is but I’m not the best at eBay browsing either lol. I traded for one a while ago and we valued it at $1200 but also valued my traders at ebay values so it seemed fair.
Ooooh congrats on this! It’s one I’ve wanted for awhile but was too intimidated to try for. Hoping this comes to fruition :)

Here’s Worthpoint from the last year:

82ce552de067e0747b79317757b54122.jpg

cbdb4faced3c7707d4fd5cd08ededc7b.png

74b1f42c62914ab48299ae5d69774992.png

f8be9363bf743efb9f0f033c30d547be.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing I noticed on worthpoint is that if someone lists a pin for $1000 and takes best offer at $100, 3 months from now, Worthpoint will still show $1000 -_- I think it's still a good reference when there is no other information, but definitely also something to keep in mind. Either way, good luck on your trade! :)

Back