• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Agent R's preemptive strike

ZAPPED! Agent R's preemptive strike

Rasputin

VIP Gold List
Rating - 100%
284   0   0
So I go out on Saturday to get the mail (the only day that I get to get the mail). In the muddle of junk mail and envelopes there was one that I was not expecting. Inside the envelope was this little gem

Thank you from both of us for this. I will give you points for beating us to the first strike!

WTG AgentR!!! GMTA! I zapped them first too but they said they were unable to post because they were busy!

Congratulations! It is funny that it is from the same set as the Churnabog I sent. That made me laugh!

I am glad that you liked it! It's a small token of my appreciation to you and your family.

WTG AgentR!!! GMTA! I zapped them first too but they said they were unable to post because they were busy!

Congratulations! It is funny that it is from the same set as the Churnabog I sent. That made me laugh!

Bahaha!!! Great minds think alike!

I am glad that you liked it! It's a small token of my appreciation to you and your family.

Bahaha!!! Great minds think alike!
omgod way to go agent r!!!! Thank god I checked DPF this morning I was just about to go to the post office and send out that exact pin to them from my collection!!! Haha. You beat me to the zap but I'll find something else. This couple needs to be bombarded with LBEs.

That is true, you were first, and yes we were in the middle of figuring out the logistics of sending out all those packages.

Plus since Chernabog is my collection it is the better pin!

I am in the process of moving all our pins over to DPP. I was going to import everything, but with all the zaps and with us streamlining our collections it will be easier to start from scratch. I hope to start adding our wants tonight.

LOL... I like the Pegasus better... LOL. Nena (my roommate) gave that pin up from her mini pin collection for you Darris. All I had on my trades list from your wants were the 4 little Hidden Mickey pins I sent you. We wanted something better than that to send so, when we saw that pin, my roommate offered to give hers up to you. I am glad you like it!

I am in the process of moving all our pins over to DPP. I was going to import everything, but with all the zaps and with us streamlining our collections it will be easier to start from scratch. I hope to start adding our wants tonight.
I can't wait to see your new wants list. Then the real hunt will begin. haha.

I was happy to do it. Chernabog is not my favorite but I think the little Pegasus is adorable. Congrats on the new addition!!

Another great mind! Haha!