• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Agree to a tie - Zap!

ZAPPED! Agree to a tie - Zap!

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
In culmination of this epic battle, David sent me a zap with a declaration -- Team Zagales and Team Docfish2u officially tie in the epic zap war!

I didn't expect it, not even a little bit, particularly after we agreed surprise everyone who helped out -- but it's David, and that's what he does!

So thank you David, for the amazing battle, for the friendship, and for your endless generosity, and thank you, everyone, for allowing us to have so much fun, and allowing us to include you all in it as well!

pin50033
pin6570
pin11463
pin9495

AND!!!

pin86298

Thank you so much, brother!!

Hey, I lived up to my end and got everybody who contributed, I just didn't tell you that you would be included. :lol: Ask Darlene, I am sneaky like that.

This has been an amazing amount of fun. It has been an honor to go toe to toe with you!!! Viva la Zagfish!!!

Awesome finishing zap. The war will go down in the history books. It's been so much fun, thanks to you two and everyone else who made this war so much fun!!

Congratulations on the final "tying" zap! I knew team Zagales was winning! LOL! David you are NOT sneaky! LOL I will NEVER admit that... nope Nope NOPE!

Zagfish will go down in the end... mark my words!

Congrats bro!

So...does this mean Zagfish imploded, and the People win? Haha! XD

No, it means the Duke was a lot more successful then I ever thought he could be. Who knew so many people would want to zap me so badly. :dunno:

It means that we went toe to toe to a draw and agreed to start working on others again. So many to zap and so little time. :lol:

So many that now are focused on the two of you... and you think you have it won? LOL... we will see!

Back