• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Ahsoka "Survivor" and Clones Wars mystery set pins

SOLD! Ahsoka "Survivor" and Clones Wars mystery set pins

stratasfan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I'm really hoping to be able to trade for two pins for my new SW board . . . the Ahsoka "Survivor" pin from the "Share the Force/Use the Force" series (I do have a Padme from this series to trade!), and the Ahsoa pin from the "Clone Wars" mystery pin series.

57608.jpg
RS_R8cb8e53740.png

We are working at updating traders, as we've downsized some from our collections and now have some more to trade! If you have either or both of these to trade, would love to hear form you! I can send pictures of additional traders if you don't see something on our PP or PTD!

Last edited:
Back