• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Aladdin Broadway pin - ends June 4, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Aladdin Broadway pin - ends June 4, 2015

Vixy

The Girl That's Never Been
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
Up for auction is this lovely pin from the Broadway show of Aladdin in New York!

Seanan bought this pin at the Broadway Aladdin as part of the $65 "fan pack", which includes a program, a CD, and this pin. As far as we know that's the only place it can be purchased. (No idea of edition size etc.)

(I've added the pin to pintradingdb.com; photos of the back and of the pin on card are at the listing here.)

We're hoping to get bids from Seanan's wants (pinpics ID: Seanan).

Seanan's collections:

Tinker Bell/Pixie Hollow
Megara
Wreck-It Ralph
Halloween pins, especially involving candy corn
Haunted Mansion
NBC, especially Jack
Disney Afternoon

If you don't have any of her wants, don't despair-- all bids are welcome! You never know what might catch her eye or make a good trader.

Auction ends Thursday, June 4 at 8:00pm Pacific time.

Make your wishes come true! :)

Oh, this would go great with my BaTB Broadway pin!!

I will start this auction with:

Pin 44913 Tinker Bell - Birthstone Collection - January

pin44913th200

Greetings, groovy people! I had a bit of a busy weekend. I'll go ahead and do a two-person leaderboard:

1. purplemandms
2. docfish2u

Aladdin lovers, make a wish!

Oops I forgot this was ending today! Where did the time go?

I will consult with my silent partner about the Tinks... for now it is a tie for first between purplemandms (January is her birth month) and 88stevenchin (Japan pins are harder to get)

Wow, five more hours to go!

Consultation has happened, and as we go into the final hour, here is the leaderboard:

1st: 88stevenchin -- Unique & pretty Japan pin
2nd: purplemandms -- Seanan's birthstone
3rd: docfish2u -- nice pin from Seanan's wants

It's not too late to get in on the action!

After consultation we are agreed: the winner is 88stevenchin! I will PM in a moment. Thanks to everyone who participated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back