• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Alice 65th Reveal/Conceal set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice 65th Reveal/Conceal set

Addicted to Alice Pins

Just here for the DMI codes; y'all have gone cray
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
With a huge THANK YOU to Merlin (and an acknowledgement that I need to bust out the Windex and polish the glass, ha) ... my completed Alice in Wonderland 65th anniversary reveal/conceal set:

attachment.php

OMG!! :cheshire: They are soooo much nicer than the other photos I've seen!! Truly they look fantastic and I love the shadow box framing! :eek2: Congrats!!! These are amazing!! Thank you very much for sharing with us!! :rock: (drat, now I'm gonna have to put all these on my wants list!! LOL!! :rofl:)

Yes, this set is WAY cuter than I expected. I know the character art is "recycled" from other pins, mostly, but it's well done--and the teacup design is unique and adorable. The pieces are easier to assemble than the puzzle pins, too, because they fit together a certain way but don't interlock. I got the AiW puzzle set earlier this year (last year? I can't keep up with Pin Time!) and I definitely like this set way more.

I bypassed on requesting any boxes from the pick-ups threads, figuring I'd wait and see if I liked the actual pins. And as soon as I saw some real pix, I was like, GAHHHH ERROR. So there's poor Merlin, on his pick-up run, and there I am, messaging him, like, "OMG are you still there? OMG can you run around Disney Springs again? OMG can you get me a set of reveals? OMG can you open them when you get home so I can see what conceals I got?" Ha ha. He was such a good sport--in his shoes, I probably would have smothered me with a pillow. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back