• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Alice in Wonderland auction...you should look...rare doorknob pins included

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Alice in Wonderland auction...you should look...rare doorknob pins included

tokyodisneydad

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Ok everyone here is the Alice in Wonderland auction that I promised to those who looked at my Japanese Pin Haul thread. There were SSSSSOOOO many requests for the doorknob pins that I decided the best way to be fair was to put one set of them up for auction and let people fight it out. I also looked at my trader pins and found some additional Wonderland related pins. In addition I decided to draw...now I'm no artist and can only draw something when I am looking at a sample, but that's ok...if your bidding here most likely it's not for my attempt at artwork...lol.

So without further ado...this is what you are bidding on.

YOUR BIDS SHOULD BE FOR EVERYTHING HERE...I WILL NOT BREAK UP THE SET.

PINS
Pin 2489: Alice in Wonderland - Door Knob 3 Pin Set

8 trading 141 wanting

Pin 96325: DLR - 2013 Hidden Mickey Series - Alice in Wonderland Card Suits - Cheshire Cat Diamond (CHASER)
Pin 7058: JDS Walt Disney 100th Year - Villains #6 (Queen of Hearts)

8 trading 41 wanting
Pin 66596: WDW - Hidden Mickey Series III - Alphabet Queen (Q)

Pin 65477: DLR - 2008 Hidden Mickey Series - Bowling Pin Villains - Queen of Hearts

Pin 467: White Rabbit

ART
One Alice in Wonderland drawing by me...not an original idea as I looked at a picture and then drew it....I also freely admit I can't draw well at all and no where near the level of other DPF artists who can draw things out of their head...(fireheadfred,disneypincrazee and a few others)

AUCTION ENDS: Saturday Nov.9th at 10pm Japan time

THINGS LIKELY TO GET YOU TO THE TOP OF THE LEADERBOARD

Goofy pins or Goofy items.Especially there is a peppermint scented Christmas decoration Vinyl Goofy I want.

I also like Piece of History / attraction pins especially with characters

Disney
Characters in Star Wars Costumes

Cool pins in general..I like Tiki, Cars, Little Green Toystory aliens... well heck if it's Disney I like it

Please also look at my wants my pinpics is finally up to date!

**I also am starting a new collection of my favorite villains...Captain Hook and Scar**

Things that will be at the bottom
1. Princess pins - except maybe Jasmine or Mulan
2. Hidden Mickeys although there are a few exceptions (Ferryboats or monorails)
3. Stitch and Duffy pins

**Just to let you know I am looking for quality or quantity ..I like for trading....I am REALLY hoping for the more elusive Goofy pins or other pins that meet my collection. ...GOOD LUCK and HAPPY BIDDING***

Please don't offer scrappers

Let's get this started:
pin14642th72
Pin 14642: Disney Catalog - Villain Boxed Pins (Captain Hook)
pin37729th72
Pin 37729: Goofin' Around Collection (Tinker Bell)
pin86083th72
Pin 86083: WDI - Marc Davis Pirate Concept Art - Auctioneer

How about ...the goofy conductor in this pin set. I can email you a pic of just him if you'd like

Pin 57014: HKDL - 2nd Anniversary Framed 6 Pin Set

The picture makes the drawing look ok but just didn't want anyone to be disappointed as up close it doesn't look that nice. Alice's lips and eyes are funny and the mouse looks more like the muppet rat than a mouse...lol

Ok let's get a leaderboard up:

1.echoharmony: I'm loving those pins.
2.docfish2u: great bid...hint I have the pirate pin coming my way from a trade
3.Catz: nice pin

Ok let's get a leaderboard up:

1.echoharmony: I'm loving those pins.
2.docfish2u: great bid...hint I have the pirate pin coming my way from a trade
3.Catz: nice pin

You people who don't update your freakin wants lists are killing me. :p

Okay new bid:

Be nice David! LOL Maybe he is like me and don't take it off your wants until it is in your hand.

I just saw your question and yes those three pins were my bid. You can click on them as they are linked to PinPics.

Ok new leaderboard but don't hold meto it completely as my mind is going back and forth.

1.Docfish2u...That Hook pin is great.
2.Echoharmony...same thing....something about that Hook pin has me very interested
3.Rocke01....the pin trading Goofy is great

**Hint for everyone who wants to bid...something about Hook pins is catching my eye this auction. I have no idea why as it's usually goofy

Pin 9868: Return to Neverland Movie Premiere Celebration - Hook and Octopus (2 Pin Set)

How about ...the goofy conductor in this pin set. I can email you a pic of just him if you'd like

Pin 57014: HKDL - 2nd Anniversary Framed 6 Pin Set

Pin 96335: Disney Star Wars Characters - Heroes vs Villains
Pin 96474: WDW - 13 Reflections of Evil - Sidekicks Boxed Set - Captain Hook with Smee ONLY
- Artist Proof
Pin 27814: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Dressing Room Door (Goofy)

New leader board
1. Patrin... I've wanted that Hook pin ever since I saw it... Plus aGREAT Goofy
2.docfish2u... Hanging in there and not far behind
3.tied... Echo harmony and Catz but that Octopus and Hook is tempting me like crazy... Love that set

**patrin just want to clarify.. Is it all of the Starwars pins or just Goofy?

Oh and because I have received such amazing bids I went to JDS today and got two small items to add to the prize... I'll post a picture when I get home

Just because I have recieved such fantastic bids...unexpected...I will also be sending the winner this Alice button and mini MadHatter button...both from Japan Disney store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back