• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Alice In Wonderland Cupcakes - Chesire Cat, Mad Hatter, White Rabit, & Alice - LE 300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Alice In Wonderland Cupcakes - Chesire Cat, Mad Hatter, White Rabit, & Alice - LE 300

Pin-A-Colada

The PTD Guru
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
You are bidding on one complete set of the Alice In Wonderland Cupcakes from the Disney Soda Fountain Store

Simple Auction format - Your bid for the complete set

Deadline for posting an offer is Monday, October 15th @ 6:00pm PST
…

Only offers of trades posted on this thread will be recognized as a bid (Cash offers are not accepted)… I will choose the winning bid based on what fits my wants and not on value of offer

Wants Include

PODM's, UP! pins, pins posted on my want list and other great pin suprises I am not aware about.

Dislikes

Hidden Mickey
Fab Five
Rack Pins (Unless on my want list)

The winning bidder will be posted at the closing of the auction… I will pay shipping for the items within the United States or international and winning bidders will do the same… If a person feels like changing their bid offer, then just post your new offer.
If there are any further questions feel free to ask… or send me a PM…

Pin 92885: DSF - Alice in Wonderland Cupcakes - Mad
Hatter

Pin 92883: DSF - Alice in Wonderland Cupcakes - White
Rabbit

Pin 92884: DSF - Alice in Wonderland Cupcakes - Cheshire
Cat

Pin 92886: DSF - Alice in Wonderland Cupcakes -
Alice

hi, my daughter collects alice in wonderland, and would LOVE these for christmas!!!
I will bid: Pin 89125: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Jack Jack and
Pin 20371: WDW - Stained Glass Princess Series (Belle) (artist proof)

Good morning folks, here is the current standing on the auction which ends this Monday.

Leaderboard

1st - SwinginKitten (Jessica Rabit as Esmeralda, nice first bid)
2nd - Orlandoismycat (PTN Jack Jack & Stained Glass Princess Belle, already have the Jack Jack but he is so cute)
3rd - FuzzyBunny (Little Mermaid PODM, she is a classic beauty and I always enjoy PODM's)

so close, yet so far! can i please add to my bid (this isnt in you're wants, or in your collection on pinpics): Pin 29397: WDW - Lights, Camera, Pins! #22 - Princess Boxed Set (Aurora Only)

My offer:
Pin 69439: FX 2009 Series - Astronaut Jessica Rabbit

Pin 69444: FX 2009 Series - Little Green Men

Wow, some great bids just came in, here is the updated standing on the auction which ends this Monday.

Leaderboard

1st - MinPinTrader (FX 2009 Series Jessica & Little Green Men, impressive bid Linda, you currently lead)
2nd - SwinginKitten (Jessica Rabit as Esmeralda, really nice, so close to the lead)
3rd - Orlandoismycat (PTN Jack Jack, Stained Glass Princess Belle, and Aurora, already have the Jack Jack but he is so cute)
3rd - Haunted Mission (Jumbo Dumbo, you are tied with Orlandoismycat)

Here is the final standing on this Alice auction which ends in less then 30 minutes. Good luck.

Leaderboard

1st - MinPinTrader (FX 2009 Series Jessica & Little Green Men, impressive bid Linda, you currently lead)
2nd - SwinginKitten (Jessica Rabit as Esmeralda, really nice, so close to the lead)
3rd - Haunted Mission (Jumbo Dumbo, Daisy as child star really great pins)

adding to my bid...total bid:

Pin 86150: WDW - Classic 'D' Collection - 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea® Attraction
Pin 80552: DisneyShopping.com - Jumbo Pin Jessica Rabbit as Esmeralda Halloween Series

Here is my bid, you can choose any 1 of the following -

Pin 82535: DisneyStore.com - Kaleidoscope Mickey Mouse and Friends Pin Set - Jiminy Cricket ONLY

*Tinker Bell flying through the trees*

All pins come on their Original Backing Cards and/or Packaging

Status
Not open for further replies.