• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Alice in wonderland !!!! Podm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Alice in wonderland !!!! Podm
Okay let's try this bid

78216 white rabbit le450
78217 tweedle dee and dum LE 400
38823 stitch as maleficent LE 800
75581 stitch valentine
83469 mystery card tweedle dee
83460 mystery card MadhatterMadhatter
75808 DS Tinkerbell and peterpan LE 100
83467 mystery card collection queen and king

ONLY 3 HOURS LEFT!!! Thanks bryanag. I tried touching it on my ipad and iPhone and it just shows a bigger more blurry photo. It won't go to the pinpics page. But thanks for the info.

UPDATED Leader Board!!!! You top 3 guys have been amazing at trying to bid what you thought i would want. It's so unfair either of you should not win. It's so hard deciding because there's so much I love about each bid. However, I know I must decide. For now....... Here it is:

1. Tyleet- I just keep coming back to you. I've wanted the tea cup and that pearl belle for quite a while and I actually bid on a pin like the Alice one a long while ago but didn't win. I truly love each pin that you bid.

2. Madhatter- what can I say, you bid some amazing pins. Of course the tea cup pin are a favorite. The playing cards were cute too. I know the stitch pins are great but and I'm probably crazy not to snatch them up but I'm trying to add more to my tangled, batb, and Alice first.

3. Bryanag135-- you came roaring up with your latest bid. I'm crazy about Rapunzel, belle, and Alice. You bid a little from each one. The cupcake pins are just beautiful. It's our little secret but I think my husband has purchased the whole set for me for valentines day. I just found out.

I'm really appreciative for all the bids. It is so much fun. Y'all have been amazing!!!

Just a couple of more hours left!!!

Thanks Madhatter for ALL your bids. It's been so much fun. I so wish I could have given one to everyone. Thanks again. I hope we'll meet up again in an auction.

Ok... Thanks to Tyleet and bryanag for hanging in there. The winner of the Alice podm is: Tyleet !!! Congratulations !!!

Bryanag you offered 5x more pins but in this case Tyleet had just picked the right ones on this occasion. I hope I meet up with you in another auction also. You have made it really fun and exciting!!! Thanks again for every thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back