• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Alice is Addicted to Zapping

ZAPPED! Alice is Addicted to Zapping

summerskin

I control the weather
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I purchased a few things from @Addicted to Alice Pins sale thread a while back. Imagine my surprise when she threw in these two super generous pins for me. I had inquired about purchasing them and she said she would zap them to me but I told her they were going to be traders. I was so surprised when I opened the envelope and there they were to use to trade for something for my collection. I will absolutely get something I will treasure with them. You are truly a wonderful person.

yaT4awI.jpg

Back