• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: All Packages Shipped by Tomorrow - Funnest In the Summer

Completed Game: All Packages Shipped by Tomorrow - Funnest In the Summer

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
The trilogy continues... As we near Summer 2021, I had to do my annual pin game. Over the past year of basically staying at home, I bought too much, I hoarded to many traders, and I need to recoup some of those funds back (for other grails of course). We are going to keep it simple - each spot costs $11 each (I really wanted to get down to $10 but that extra dollar really covers PayPal fees). Shipping is $4 flat for US buyers for as many spots as you purchase. International buyers will pay at cost-shipping. Once all spots are taken and paid for, I will ask a Mod to run a generator and the first spot gets first pick, second spot gets second pick, and so on.

There are 40 spots total. If you purchase 5 or more spots, I will add in a free pin with your purchase as a thank you. I think that covers everything! If you have any questions, please feel free to comment of PM me.

Here’s your chance to own a rare LE Tangled pin for $11!!! If interested, leave a comment below with the number(s) you would like.

Last edited:
GRAND PRIZE (DSSH TANGLED LE 400)
GOLD RAPUNZEL SUN IN PINPICS
WANTING: 325
TRADING: 17
d31c3417886076fe61d3b2a29b0cba6f.jpg

MAJOR PRIZES
ab3b28bf0cdb9456b29fd6e9273006c8.jpg

MINOR PRIZES
4b36e9effe536e7fac78ec68635b09dc.jpg

e520c5e39c918d9f18e408f35f7b54d1.jpg

55a68589012e21ba6636f08c140c9947.jpg

566b88b8666e7b390fa043aa8ad91788.jpg

BONUS PRIZES
Prize for the 24th Pick
2f15f1a6a14633be3e47723c9cbefa9b.jpg

Prize for the Last Pick
e92bd79d4f92d9fb07930f7f902cae3e.jpg

Last edited:
Really fun game, Michael! Hope you have fun hosting it and finding those grails afterwards! I totally agree with you about needing some pin cheer and trading! :)
Thank you Elizabeth :) Yes, I saved a bunch of money on staying home (not spending on gas for my car, not eating out, not doing activities) but a lot of it went into pins I really didn’t need :p It’s a cycle I tell you. This money will be paying off a small credit card debt I incurred with some recent grail purchases... I’m a horrible adult!

Thank you Elizabeth :) Yes, I saved a bunch of money on staying home (not spending on gas for my car, not eating out, not doing activities) but a lot of it went into pins I really didn’t need :p It’s a cycle I tell you. This money will be paying off a small credit card debt I incurred with some recent grail purchases... I’m a horrible adult!

I think that pin trading keeps the 'kid' alive in all of us! :) Just think of it that way! Any Jawas in that 'debt'? :)

I think that pin trading keeps the 'kid' alive in all of us! :) Just think of it that way! Any Jawas in that 'debt'? :)
Alas they don’t make enough Jawas!!! I’ll send you some pics once they arrive :)

Wow 31 more spots. Have all my shipping supplies ready as soon as this fills up.

Last edited:
Back