• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: All Shipped - Tricks and Treats Halloween Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed Game: All Shipped - Tricks and Treats Halloween Game
I forgot I had another pick! :p I'll take #23 please. Thanks for the fun game!

@CanaDaLE is next I believe.

I looked back and there was a mistake on pick #29. I put @echoharmony by mistake instead of Jack, but it was not caught.

Pick 34 and 35 are suppose to be me but if I need to void one Jack I understand.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Hi @KJackson1195 we are still good on the picking order. The picking order is in post #6 and it was posted by @Ksnuggles Right now we’re on pick #34 which is you :) Once you make your choice, it will be @Jack Skellington pick x2

With that, the last prize (Prize #28) goes to @Disneychildwithin and concluded the prize picking for this game. Thank you sooo much for all who participated, it really was so much fun :)

I will be shipping packages out throughout this week. For anyone who is participating in my Christmas game, packages will be held until that game concludes. Tracking will be sent out for all packages that are shipped.

Please let me know when your package arrives safely and I’ll leave positive feedback.

Okay, everyone that ONLY played the Tricks or Treats Halloween Game, your package was sent out today, all tracking and feedback has been sent via PM!

Anyone that played in the Naughty or Nice Christmas Game, hopefully we finish the picking soon and I can get all other packages out :)

Mine won't be in the first round, waiting on the Christmas version. Thanks for adding all the Holiday cheer!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Hi Friends!

Please let me know when your package arrives :) I keep track to ensure all packages get to their proper homes and it makes me feel relieved to know they got their safely. Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back