• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

All-Star Game Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
All-Star Game Pins

bombardon3

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Has anyone seen any NBA All-Star Game 2011 pins? They had 4 at Staples Center and I was wondering if anyone had seen any more.

Got my pictures up on PinPics.

Pin 83448: NBA All Star Game 2011 - Mickey, Donald, & Goofy
pin83448

Pin 83559: NBA All Star Game Los Angeles 2011 - Goofy Takes a Shot
pin83559

Pin 83560: NBA All Star Game Los Angeles 2011 - Slam Dunk Donald
pin83560

Pin 83561: NBA All Star Game Los Angeles 2011 - Tomahawk Slam Mickey
pin83561

Danny
just wanted to say Hi and Welcome!!!

these are some nice pins but I'm pretty partial the the MLB all star game pins LOL
guess its a good think i dont do basketball pins too

When I first saw this post I thought you were talking about the MLB pins never even gave the NBA all star game a thought for Disney themed pins this yr
I did check the spots I checked for the mlb pins and didnt even see any of the above pins listed

Sue

Thanks Sue.

I'm not really a big basketball fan either, but my friend had tickets to the All Star Jam Session so I went and of course when I saw Disney pins I had to have them. The rack was pretty empty so there might be more out there than the one I got. There was a lot of Disney related stuff for sale there (including NBA inspired Muppet and Marvel Comics shirts). I wonder if they will continue to release pin for future All Star games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back