• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Almost Live From Hollywood: Acorn Mice

DSF/DSSH Almost Live From Hollywood: Acorn Mice

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
351   0   0
Next verse, same as the first. 5 am cutoff, one set per person.

71501265_2770994186285333_3710985776788406272_n.jpg

71495239_2777270768991008_5375118272062554112_n.jpg

I'm expecting a lower turnout, maybe 400-ish? Good chance of a surprise since there are so many Disney mice. I'd love a Jake, but going by recent trends, Mickey is likely.

PTDs - Jack Jack sold out a few hours ago; Jake and Lampwick are still available. Given the likelihood of a low turnout and two unpopular characters (at least pin community-wise) I'd say it's a very low chance of a sellout and flip during the release.

Coffee Bean - posted on DSF's Facebook page:
"Pin Trader Special! The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf will be opening its doors at 4am especially for our Pin Traders! Show your wristbands or receipt to receive $1 off any drink or baked good! Offer valid November 2nd only."

Good luck to all who attend! Come and find me, I'll have my Free Crate of Goodies!

I wonder if all these low turnouts will make them rethink some of their design choices. Whole rest of the year looks fairly blah to me. (Which I guess isn't always a bad thing from the wallet point of view. :D)

I got a set today. These pins are actually really nice - love the cut out design especially. The low turn out was surprising given there are a good amount of mice collectors out there.

Though I’m not a mice collector, I think they deserve a lot more love. I do have them for trade if anyone needed them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back