• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Almost Live From Hollywood: Holiday Family Portraits

DSF/DSSH Almost Live From Hollywood: Holiday Family Portraits

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
Next verse, same as the first. One set per person, 5am cutoff.

I’m expecting a low turnout for these, somewhere in the 300-500 range. High likelihood of a surprise IMO, either in the same vein (Holiday family portrait) or something else Christmassy. I’m hoping for Zootopia.

PTDs: Casey at Bat is still there, with probably a low likelihood of a release flip.

The Coffee Bean deal ($1 off drinks and baked goods with wristband) is confirmed as of a few hours ago via DSF’s Facebook.

Good luck, all!

6-B1-C67-E4-25-D4-4-F68-BBDD-B141414372-FB.png

I know, right?

Not a DSSH release but in the same vein of silly expensive pin prices. Someone is asking $175 for the WDI PatF 10th anniversary film strip pin. I’m crazy, but not certifiable. :D

I meant the original retail price. I remember when pins were $12.95-ish at DSSH. Now they are $25.95?!

I know, right?

Not a DSSH release but in the same vein of silly expensive pin prices. Someone is asking $175 for the WDI PatF 10th anniversary film strip pin. I’m crazy, but not certifiable. :D
175?! That's wild....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back