• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Amazing MAIL DAY!!! and got 2 of my grails. :) OMG!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing MAIL DAY!!! and got 2 of my grails. :) OMG!!!

simbanino

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
195   0   0
so excited, not only i got too Grails today(pocahontas, and the amazing lion king jumbo pin) but also i got some others great pins i had traded a while back but they all arrived today. Thanks you so much to brea for getting me this amazing pin, i really just put it in my wants never thinking i was actually going to get it and thanks to Brea i have it in my hands today. thank you. also thanks to Megan for trading with me the pocahontas pin, i just love it. here is what i got, tell me if i am over reacting or are they just beautiful? :)

Last edited:
I absolutely love that lion king jumbo! It's amazing :) Congrats!

Now I must remind myself, again, that I do NOT need to start collecting Lion King pins :lol:

Thanks Jesse, now i have my favorite Lion king pin and thanks to you my favorite Eeyore pin.

Niknaxx: thank you, i am so excited, i agree it is amazing. :)

It is such a beautiful pin...even the background fabric is super cool and really makes the pin pop! So glad you got it! ENJOY!

It is such a beautiful pin...even the background fabric is super cool and really makes the pin pop! So glad you got it! ENJOY!

Yes i am enjoying it so much, i have been showing to everybody i know, eve people that is not in to pin trading, lol. and i completely agree with u, the backround makes it so LION KING LIKE! i just love it. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ahhhhhh LOVE LOVE LOVE the Lion King Pin

I have a thing for the Lion King - love collecting pins from the film!

I can't wait to add the Pumba we traded to my collection, even though i have to watch one, i am having Pumba problems, he seem to be multiplying too much and it is suppose to be a lion king board not as pumba board, lol. :eek:P

Jumbo Lion King - WOW - mmmmm, again - WOW!! What do I collect again?????

I collect LION KINGGGGG. :)
and also EEYORE!, i know, hard. i picked them because lion king is one of my favorite movies other than Pocahontas because it have to do with nature and Circle of life and i really like that, and eeyore because i have always like Eeyore, i picked them when i first started pin trading lightly, not knowing these two are actually hard to find, there are not manny of them, but so far so great. :)
my collection is growing rapidly with amazing LE jumbo and gorgeous pins. :)

I can't wait to add the Pumba we traded to my collection, even though i have to watch one, i am having Pumba problems, he seem to be multiplying too much and it is suppose to be a lion king board not as pumba board, lol. :eek:P

Ahhh I see!

I only collect the Lions (the only exception is the Lion King box set)! I have a HUGE collection, I would love to put the pictures up - but I am constantly receiving them in the post lol so it will always be out of date!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back