• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Amazing Trade with Nateeter!!

ZAPPED! Amazing Trade with Nateeter!!

GroguFan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
There are so many great DPFers who always seem to be there to send some cheer when someone needs it . . . or doesn't even know they need it! Well, most of you know that I was like totally desperate to get the Enchanted Stove pin from the new BatB Anniversary Mystery set. We ordered four boxes (and ended up getting a replacement box -- so it was chances out of ten pins) and didn't get one Stove. Sis really wanted him, too, so that left us needing a pair. In almost no time at all (before I was even able to start hyperventilating from waiting too long), @nateeter and her amazing MIL came to the rescue. They not only got one extra Stove pin -- they got TWO! And they offered to trade us (and even offered us a choice of an extra one, so now I've got the Feather Duster here)! Even more exciting was the fact that we had ended up with the two pins they needed to complete sets. Wow! Pixie Dust was flowing around here.

Well, the little package came in the mail today, and there were those three beautiful BatB pins, a beautiful Sleeping Beauty card, some great stickers (Frozen and Grogu), some really cool paper confetti in the shape of Mickey's head . . . and two AMAZING zaps! The Cinderella and Alice Family pins from earlier this year. Wow! I just can't get over the art on these pins, and we'd been really hoping to get these along the way. Sis already has a whole section of her board for Gus the Mouse, so the Cindy pin is great. I've never wanted an Alice pin before, but when this came out . . . on the "wants" it had to go. It's even more amazing in real life. These pins so remind me of the Mary Blaire illustrations and colors!

So, a BIG "thank you" @nateeter !!! And I hope you'll pass it on to MIL as well. You guys really made our day!!

i.php

Yay! So glad it all got there safely! :)

I’ve seen so many thoughtful and magical things that you two have done and shared, I wanted to do at least a little something extra for y’all! :)

And thank you for the trade! Our package arrived today and MIL LOVES them! And she just adored the princess bag. Princesses are definitely her main collection!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay! So glad it all got there safely! :)

I’ve seen so many thoughtful and magical things that you two have done and shared, I wanted to do at least a little something extra for y’all! :)

And thank you for the trade! Our package arrived today and MIL LOVES them! And she just adored the princess bag. Princesses are definitely her main collection!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So glad they got there safely . . . and that she enjoys the bag. I thought the illustrations on there were beautiful!
Well, you really sent a lot of Pixie Dust in that package. I still have my pins sitting right here on my desk, because I keep looking at them!

Back