• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Amazing Zap from Merlin

ZAPPED! Amazing Zap from Merlin

Pinfun

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
So first the backstory - my son got his successor service dog this past January. She's awesome and her puppy raiser was a Disney fan, so of course she's named Mushu. I thought - fabulous - one more point of conversation for Jeffrey when he's pin-trading. But having only seen one Mushu pin in our trips to the parks over the years and having traded that away last summer not knowing any better, we had no Mushu pins. SO.... I managed to find that exact pin at a recent trading event (thanks bjean), but I also thought - I need some pins to carry with me so if we encounter cast members with nothing else - I could slip them a Mushu pin to offer my kiddo when he asks for a trade.

So when I saw Merlin's post about hunting hidden mickeys at WDW and ended up on that thread, I asked for a small favor. Should any Mushu pins appear on lanyards - could I send a trader to get the Mushu? Well not only did Merlin send me a Mushu, but also decided that Mushu needed her own name tag! Yes that's right. Our little dragon now has her own official WDW ID badge. It's fabulous and going on his pin board - but will definitely be on her vest anytime we visit the parks!!!!!

Thanks Merlin - You are the best and deserve good karma (I saw your posting about the bad trade... sorry to hear that; you deserve much better).

How awesome! Merlin is the BEST!!! LOVE the name Mushu. We had a cat we named Mushu Kittycat - Mooshie for short.

:) I'm glad it arrived safely! Give Mushu a hug for me! :D

As a side note, that poor Etsy maker, hahah! She mistakenly made one that said "Mishu" first, but was super kind and sent another. So, if you ever get another pupper, I have a name tag for him/her. Hahah! Take care!

~Merlin

Back