• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

AMC Maleficent Pin: Stubs member exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMC Maleficent Pin: Stubs member exclusive

YoSoyAhPuch

hello
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
10338311_10152047511062413_8057020336055634868_n.jpg

maleficent-stubs.jpg

[h=2]MALEFICENT memorabilia could be yours[/h]See MALEFICENT opening weekend, starting May 30, and take
home an exclusive collectible pin, while supplies last. Reserve
tickets now for a movie moment to last for all time.
One per ticket purchase. Giveaway not guaranteed with reserve tickets.
Only at the box office, at participating AMC theatres, starting May 30,
while supplies last. Proof of AMC Stubs Membership required. Not suitable
for children under 3.

AMC Stubs members! If you see Maleficent opening weekend, you can get a FREE collectible pin from Disney, while supplies last.

This deal is only at AMC so make sure to get your tix now! http://m.amcurl.com/02MbG

I only got Olaf from AMC, never did end up with Capt. America. Not sure about Maleficent either....

Interesting. There is an early showing on the 28th in San Francisco at the AMC Metreon theaters (D23 thing). I wonder if they will be giving out these pins at that time as well as the Disney Infinity gift

I signed up for it today :) Purchased advanced tickets for the 31st today. We are also going to the D23 advance screening on the 28th!

I would have wanted to go to that D23 Event too (It's the only RECENT event as of late around this area), but unfortunately, it's on WEdnesday, a school day. :( Have fun, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back