• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: An auction of totally awesome magnitude Dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: An auction of totally awesome magnitude Dude.

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
So Grab shell dudes!
My total wicked Soda Fountain pin is up fer auction and I can't wait to see
what ya'all are gonna bid to get me!

My autioneer said to tell you dudes and dudettes that she wanted to give
all those people who don't live in California the chance to get
a soda fountain pin.

Especially since you guys are missing the rockin' surfing here man....

Here I am! With my little dude squirt, and my friends Marlin and Dory!

Pin 92215: DSF - Finding Nemo - Crush, Squirt, Marlin, and Dory
Click on the pic to learn more about me bro's!
What my Pet Parent wants you to bid:

1. PODM's, cuz she uses 'em for international traders.
  2. Wants list pins are totally awesome.
  3. Anything that is wicked.
  4. Any bid is welcome dudes! Bid what ya got!

Rules dudes, gotta lay down a couple rules....

1. Bid fair. Hidden mickeys for me totally sucks.
  2. Don't be bidding for your buddies, awesome idea but mean to the ones yer not helpin' out.

Bid away my friends! Bid away!
Auction ends on Sunday Sept 30th
at 11:59pm PST

Small print is a requirement for any of psycho Pixies auctions. standard DPF Auction House rules apply. PM offers, cash offers, and human slavery offers not accepted. Aliens are real, and anyone who doesn't believe that may as well be pissing into the wind. Asking the auctioneer for a logical explaination for any of her belief systems is a futile effort that will only cause you a headache. Pin trading is addicting and the auctioneer will not be held responsible for any addictions or the side effects of addiction. Side effects can include; obsessive trading, empty bank accounts, camping in dark alleys, staying up at all hours to bid on evilbay auctions, extreme excitement when seeing a mail man at your door, going to disney parks without going on any rides AND walls covered in cork board.

Hi, I'll bid:
pin83001th72
Pin 83001: Tinker Bell
pin90908th72
Pin 90908: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Aurora Only

First I was like, "whoa!" Then another bid and I was like, "whoa!!!!"

and now I am like "whoa...." My pet Parent can totally make a leaderboard! This totally rocks!

Leaderboard:
  1. dieharddonald2 with the attraction poster
  2. Romancing_Train with the DSF silvermist
  3. NChouser with the 70th annv. Bambi

My pet... wait, I ain't a pet! I am a pin!! Gotta change that!
My pin parent already owns the water fairy and the Bambi, but she really likes them both.

Those fiiiine princesses are awesome bids dudes! you both rock the bids! My pin parent totally loves 'em, and wants em....But they can't beat the LE numbers being offered.

Alright dudes and dudette's. You all went to Soda fountain for your new frankinfreaky pins and my pin parent wants the one with the black poodle dog. She was a dog groomer for like, a decade dudes. and the poodle just seems right ya know? She added a bunch more stuff to her wants just so you guys had more options for bidding. She also wants that new bug one, Raymond was the little dudes name right?

So grab your surf boards bidders! We are gonna ride these waves to the end!

ahahha you remind me of turtle talk with crush at DLR ahahah.

I will bid: only Crest I have :(

Pin 90904: Disney Princess Crest - Mystery Collection - Rapunzel Only

These bids total rock dudes! I am lovin them all soooo much! Those fine looking pricesses are great, my pin parent really wants em, but they just can't beat the LE's being offered! Keep the bids coming dudes and dudettes!

Leaderboard:
  1. Docfish2u with DSUK Jungle book
  2. dieharddonald2 with the attraction poster
  3. Romancing_Train with the DSF silvermist
  4. NChouser with the 70th annv. Bambi

Whoa! This Auction ends tonight! Who's gonna get to add me to their collection!?!?? I am totally excited!

in the home stretch dudes and dudettes! I know mmy pin parent is running another auction and akl be danged if she ain't putting the same pin in first place for both....

You got a chance to beat first place here dudes!!!

Whoa.... the bid waves just sorta died off, I wanted to catch a few more waves before my pin parent chose a winner!

But that totally ok dudes and dudettes! It was a rockin' auction.

Dude Docfish wins me! Rock on bidder dudes rock on!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back