• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! An incredibly delayed Thank You!!

ZAPPED! An incredibly delayed Thank You!!

Purplemandms

Like the candy!
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I have to start by saying that this is a very delayed Thank You. Even before we had the loss in our family and I had a huge fiasco with my computer before the busiest time of the semester, @slbrabham sent me a lovely package in response to the fiasco I had with my grail pin. My parents had told me previously that I had received a package, but didn't actually bring it up until my graduation (last Saturday) and I was blown away by Sarah's kindness!

01fcf66dbe9c09e3ce278defaa86058c.jpg
fd84a672ec79e550e3236309e9b5538c.jpg
c030ffbf75ae3cd96e87c7193bf19d8b.jpg
038a1e21eeb11b5cb98e6c686a96ad17.jpg

Sarah sent me some amazing hidden Mickey and cast lanyard pins (which is going to be my goal to try and collect for a bit, since I really regret not finishing my CL/HM sets when I could!) and an absolutely ADORABLE Tink pin!!

I can't thank you enough, or apologize enough for how terrible of a thank-you-er (or DPF member in general) I've been recently. This graduation stuff has been much more draining than anticipated, but this pixie Dust really brightened up my day.

Back