• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! An Inside Out ZAP!

ZAPPED! An Inside Out ZAP!

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
351   0   0
Lastly, I have to thank @mybabykelly !

In my sales thread, I have my ISO posted, which included a Bing Bong candy tin from a Loot Crate release. He messaged me that he had it and wanted to ZAP it to me. It arrived the other day, and the box felt curiously heavy for a small candy tin. I opened the box to find these:
288631789-1736237146713958-3962664134843415035-n.jpg

Not just the candy tin, but a pair of Inside Out socks and an awesome Merida ornament, being all badass with her bow! (I didn't have a Merida ornament yet, so this was a great addition to my Disney ornament collection!)

But it didn't stop there! I opened the tin, and inside were all of these:
288299118-560946405480439-7127242027686277043-n.jpg

A very sweet note, some adorable tsum tsum stickers, and two amazing pins!

(And no worries on the socks! I have smallish feet so they actually do fit, even if the heel is in the center of my foot, LOL.)

Thank yo very much again! It was incredibly generous and thoughtful, and I greatly appreciate it!

Back