• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: "And her name was.... Maleficent!!!" (First Auction) Ends....Jan. 2nd 9:30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: "And her name was.... Maleficent!!!" (First Auction) Ends....Jan. 2nd 9:30 pm

BATB_Abbi

Abbi
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
:wavey:Hello fellow traders and auctioners. My very First Auction is going to be a gorgeous Maleficent pin. Here it is.
pin97742

Wants: 125
Trading: 56

Since this has a very good wants to trading ratio, even if you don't keep it in your personal collection, you can always trade it for one you like better.

RULES
1. NO CASH BIDS (It is a forum rule)
2. You may trade anything! (Jewelry, Art, Crafts, etc.)
3. Please take a careful look at what I do and do not like as it will raise your chance to win.
4. I will post a leader board as often as possible.
5. HAVE FUN

What I Collect
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST (Main Collection)
Star Wars
Enchanted (The movie)
Toy Story
Cars (Pixar)
PODMS (I don't have any, but I'm looking for ones that fit with my collections)
If you don't have anything I collect fill free to bid anyway as I'm always open to good traders and pins I don't have that may look cool.
I am also looking for Little Mermaid for my Mom
And if you don't have any pins, I would love a Custom Lanyard. :)

What I Care Less For
Fab. 5
Jessica Rabbit
Hidden Mickeys
Tinker Belle
Scrappers
Chip and Dale
Pins with a bad trades and wanted ratio

My pinpics is BeautyandtheBeastPins if you would like to see what is would like.

Started on purple, end with purple. ;) :wavey:

Well. I have no traders of my few that would interest you, but since you said art could be traded... Would a bid of a hand carved Belle stamp strike your fancy? Perhaps of her in the designer dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back