• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! andersonis is on a zapping spree !

ZAPPED! andersonis is on a zapping spree !

tinkerbelle1956

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
217   0   0
My very first zap ever, except for when buying or trading . I don't feel like that counts, but definitely is appreciated .
I'm talking of being zapped just for the thought, like Ashley did .
I received a gorgeous glittery Belle, an HM torch and a sweet baby chip holding a nut .
Thank You Ashley ! Hugs

Oh hun, I've been wanting to zap you for the longest, but never ever have anything you want, so I said screw it I know you like Belle (I thought it was a pretty pin and was actually one of my first I ever got, years ago). And decided I couldn't just send one lol.
Glad to make ya smile! Hope all is well.

Oh hun, I've been wanting to zap you for the longest, but never ever have anything you want, so I said screw it I know you like Belle (I thought it was a pretty pin and was actually one of my first I ever got, years ago). And decided I couldn't just send one lol.
Glad to make ya smile! Hope all is well.
It's a beautiful pin and I will proudly display her in my shadow box and think of you whenever I look at it , just like I do my Rapunzel doll . I'm serious, I remember how sick I was in the hospital and seeing your post, thinking I'll never get her especially since she had such a low edition number . I just didn't have much money at that time and all I could offer was some cash and pins . And you chose me . Thats why I have made up for it by sending you low edition pins on your wants list . I still can't get over the fact that I have her . She is proudly displayed in my bedroom and its true, everytime I look at her I think of you and how kind you are . I can never thank you enough .

Back