• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! andersonis is on a zapping spree !

ZAPPED! andersonis is on a zapping spree !

tinkerbelle1956

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
217   0   0
My very first zap ever, except for when buying or trading . I don't feel like that counts, but definitely is appreciated .
I'm talking of being zapped just for the thought, like Ashley did .
I received a gorgeous glittery Belle, an HM torch and a sweet baby chip holding a nut .
Thank You Ashley ! Hugs

Oh hun, I've been wanting to zap you for the longest, but never ever have anything you want, so I said screw it I know you like Belle (I thought it was a pretty pin and was actually one of my first I ever got, years ago). And decided I couldn't just send one lol.
Glad to make ya smile! Hope all is well.

It's a beautiful pin and I will proudly display her in my shadow box and think of you whenever I look at it , just like I do my Rapunzel doll . I'm serious, I remember how sick I was in the hospital and seeing your post, thinking I'll never get her especially since she had such a low edition number . I just didn't have much money at that time and all I could offer was some cash and pins . And you chose me . Thats why I have made up for it by sending you low edition pins on your wants list . I still can't get over the fact that I have her . She is proudly displayed in my bedroom and its true, everytime I look at her I think of you and how kind you are . I can never thank you enough .