• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Another Birthday Trade thread

SOLD! Another Birthday Trade thread

summerskin

I control the weather
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
I am looking to trade and hopefully get some pin mail coming in. I know my ISO is like super narrow and not many people have them. I have included them below but as always I am happy to look at anything. I just enjoy trading to trade as well if you don't have any of my ISO. A few other ISO are listed below for other things besides my specific ISO.

TRADER ALBUM

Looking For
My ISO pictured below
Pride Pins(any and all authentic pride or LGBTQIA+ themed in general)
Duffy & Friends
Mermaids
Dogs
As always I am looking for interesting traders, I especially love old core/waffle back pins and fun DA/DS/DC pins to add to my books.
Non pin items: Small World themed anything, Squishmallows, Vintage Disney books, Lilo merch

uCI3Nn6.png

Great pins! I will have to get pictures of my traders ready after work tomorrow. Those Beagle boys are calling to me (but that could just be my mind because it is sleep deprived). And happy birthday!

Boy that was a lot to look at! :D

Good luck trading and Happy Birthday!

Back