• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Another Gift of Disney Magic

ZAPPED! Another Gift of Disney Magic

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
To be in someone's thoughts, as they travel aboard. A fellow Disney Lover of Magic and Pin Collecting.

They're busy... very busy, but MAKE time (of course..there is a Disney Park here...I must at the very least set feet on the open shopping area) to visit.

And that's what @RiFawcett did while on a very quick visit to Tokyo, recently.

And, I am Honored/Humbled to have been one of however many friends/family in his mind to pick up a gift for at TDL.

It's hard to describe the feeling...I've been blessed here several times by members who have picked/mailed me something while on their travels. I know there are many other members here who have also been blessed.

It's just means So Much, that I was thought of. And days like today...it cheers my heart and helps ease the pain of my grand daughter not being in my life.

So, @RiFawcett I thank you from the bottom of my heart for this gift of friendship and Disney Joy/Magic!

ab7bb290ca0dedb0f069cba25e06ae0f.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

I'm so happy you enjoyed your surprise Connie! You are so thoughtful, kind, and absolutley deserving of all the magic that comes your way!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm so happy you enjoyed your surprise Connie! You are so thoughtful, kind, and absolutley deserving of all the magic that comes your way!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Riley, God bless you 100 fold in your career path. We've never met, but I just know you have a kind and gentle soul.

And again, TY for thinking off me, and for the accolades included In your reply above.

To be in someone's thoughts, as they travel aboard. A fellow Disney Lover of Magic and Pin Collecting.

They're busy... very busy, but MAKE time (of course..there is a Disney Park here...I must at the very least set feet on the open shopping area) to visit.

And that's what @RiFawcett did while on a very quick visit to Tokyo, recently.

And, I am Honored/Humbled to have been one of however many friends/family in his mind to pick up a gift for at TDL.

It's hard to describe the feeling...I've been blessed here several times by members who have picked/mailed me something while on their travels. I know there are many other members here who have also been blessed.

It's just means So Much, that I was thought of. And days like today...it cheers my heart and helps ease the pain of my grand daughter not being in my life.

So, @RiFawcett I thank you from the bottom of my heart for this gift of friendship and Disney Joy/Magic!

ab7bb290ca0dedb0f069cba25e06ae0f.jpg

What goes around, comes around. I'd say you're sending out a lot of good karma.

Back