• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN HAUL Another Haul from Tokyo Thrifting

PIN HAUL Another Haul from Tokyo Thrifting

nickerjones

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is another ⅓ of a haul I got while Im here in Tokyo. I fully acknowledge I have went overboard and have spent way more in pins than I have on other souvenirs. There are a lot of cool thrifty stores in Tokyo, However as a warning most pins have seen are locked in a glass case. When you ask to see them the workers stand there and stare at you while you go through them. This leads to me just taking a bunch.

Also oddly enough I went to a baseball store to buy a hat/jersey to watch a baseball game. They had a ton of 2004 Olympic USA pins. I was going to buy them all til they told me each pin's price was between 12,000-20,000 YEN each. Basically $80-$140 USD.

kNUjdmF.jpg

GWnCrE9.jpg

GVCDRio.jpg

31EzUGi.jpg

I'm not sure what this is but it was mixed in and I'd never seen something like it before so I grabbed it for 200 Yen (Like $1.50 USD)
QEiHbEL.jpg

And something cool I came across, It was very in expensive but the shipping it to home put the the prices close to what I see on Ebay so not much of a steal
3PSrtoc.jpg

Back