• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Another newbie who's mildly lost...

Another newbie who's mildly lost...

Fletce23

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

Computer challenged and a newbie, what a combo!

How do you add a profile picture? I'm using Google Chrome but every time I try to add one it seems to not work. Help? Would it be better using internet explorer?

Same goes for the chat, I downloaded Java and opened it using Safari but it keeps saying my security is too high.

Any suggestions are going to be greatly appreciated!

Hi and Welcome to DPF! It looks like you figured your first question and got an answer to your second. Just start going into the different boards and start reading. You'll catch on.

Welcome to DPF. Yes, chat doesn't work anymore. However, ryanfury created a chatroom on pintradingdb.com (that's what we mainly use it for) so we can chat there :)

Back